Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SystonFox

LCFC Memoribillia

ok being as its close season and nothing to talk about in here. whats the best LCFC related thing you have, be it most expensive / rare or just plain wierd.

my favourite things are my 1996 play off final scarf and rosette hanging on my bedroom wall and the 2000 "foxes at wembley" flag above my bed.

the strangest lcfc merchandise i have is a Leicester City tool kit at work. small wire cutters,wire strippers,pliers,grips,flat pliers,screwdrivers all with blue insulated handles and Leicester City in white on them. i was given them by a guy who left just as i started work. i have no idea where he got them.

whats yours?

A LCFC pennant with all player signatures on it that Tomassi gave me back in 2004 (??) when I was in Leicester the last time.

I still have it and it made all the way to Vancouver, too. Very precious and dear to me.

(THANKS AGAIN for that present, Tomassi!!! :thumbup::worship:)

Not much to be honest...Collection of programmes, Pictures of the Wembley Games, and also pictures with Muzzy Izzet and Darren Eadier (well i guess thats not much!).

when the FT first started and did the EBAY auctions I purchased signed photos of both Claridge and Elliott scoring the winning cup final goals all put together in a nice frame!!!

Not much to be honest...Collection of programmes, Pictures of the Wembley Games, and also pictures with Muzzy Izzet and Darren Eadier (well i guess thats not much!).

i have a fantastic photo of us celebrating the cup win in 2000. loadsa city fans arms in the air and savage / sinclair holding the cup yards away from us.

i have a fantastic photo of us celebrating the cup win in 2000. loadsa city fans arms in the air and savage / sinclair holding the cup yards away from us.

I think iv got one of the players coming out with the fireworks etc! it looks really good!

im gonna try and dig em out!

I've got a Steve Walsh testimonial match programme I went to against Villa at Filbert Street. I must have around 150 programmes. I've been to about 70 of them matches but managed to buy the rest through my old news agent. Erm I have Emile Heskey's autograph & a happy birthday when my sister met him in sports shop in Leicester.

I did have a pair of old Fox Leisure Leicester trainers lol ok but I sold them on ebay for a whopping £27!

Ah yes I've also got a few letters from David Nish from my footballing days. Ah I gotta find them now!

My City v Aston Villa (second to last game at Filbo) programme signed by most City first team players, Alan Birchenall and 4 Villa players.

The Man U v Leicester programme my dad got signed by Kasey Keller and the almighty Martin.

And I wish I still had the blue chequered flag I got at a service station on the way to Wembley 96.

programmes from 61 , 63 , 69 fa cup finals . ticket stubs from 69 semi . signed shirts under little , o neill and adams. 1987 home shirt .pennents flags balls ect ect

ive got a door sign saying 'emergency exit' with the lcfc club logo on!!!

I also have a poster with a picture of alan bircheneal on an old fashions cigarette packet which one of the players has written ''look at the size of my wendal duberrys'' lol

Well my hunt to dig em out ended pretty quickly. We moved house lsat year and all the photos are in a box in the loft or garage! And so therefore, coz im a lazy git who loves sleep, sofa and computer chair, i will do it when i can be bothered! But when i do i will try and scan em in somewhere and post them up!

Guest seanfox778

i have a lot of programmes and two framed pictures one of muzzy signed by him

and the other of the team celebrating nalis's goal against leeds signed by some of the team

My older brother (Who funnily enough doesn't know much about football) once bought me a framed Leicester City picture, which was customised by him.

The picture had three shirts, all displaying the back of them, set against a background showing the stadium. One of the shirts had my name on it - the other two had Dublin's and Wright's name. :huh:

This present was given to me last Christmas. :smile: Nice thought, but it's gathering dust in the attic. :whistle:

Archived