Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Lily Allen

You have clearly missed the point and don't see the difference between having a negative opinion on something, expressing it and moving on and moaning incessantly about something so let's just have it at that?

Ok.

There's no point in me trying to defend myself anyway because (:frusty:) i'm always gonna be know as the moaner/or have someone take the piss/e.t.c....:rolleyes: There I go moaning again :doh:

Ingredients for a successful pop dessert on the verge of the 20th/21st century:

a) Good looks

b) Good moves

c) A good producer

d) Another good producer

e) A summer hit

Mix it all together, shake it, add a few tasty fruits on the sides and...

... Voilà!

(How come the Pop/Reggae combo only works in Summer? UB 40 anyone?)

Cute girl, thin voice and I wonder if we're going to hear from her again... Next Summer maybe?

Relax. You like to moan :P

I like to wind people up! :P:thumbup::blush::ph34r:

I don't like to moan, its probably more the fact I don't notice i'm doing it - Or, My posts come over in a way I don't mean them too.

As for you likeing to wind people up, that was intention of my original post - "Stop moaning"...It got a reaction ;)lol

Ingredients for a successful pop dessert on the verge of the 20th/21st century:

a) Good looks

b) Good moves

c) A good producer

d) Another good producer

e) A summer hit

Mix it all together, shake it, add a few tasty fruits on the sides and...

... Voilà!

(How come the Pop/Reggae combo only works in Summer? UB 40 anyone?)

Cute girl, thin voice and I wonder if we're going to hear from her again... Next Summer maybe?

I think we'll hear from her again, She's worked quite hard where she's got so far, she been on myspace for a good year and her career/music has just exploded in the last few weeks, Whether her next album will be as good i'm not sure.

Archived