Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Next Legend - Nominations Please

Or do you want to keep Marshall going for another month, there's no rush we've got years to do this, well some of you have.

Or do you want to keep Marsall going for another month, there's no rush we've got years to do this, well some of you have.

In view of the advancing years of certain posters, I'd like to see a "Legend Classic"© from the 60's or 70's. Maybe someone whose surname begins with W? Or G?

If the Ambassador really wants to spoil me with a ledge from the nineties, then Gary Coatsworth will do.

davie g i reckon it should be davie g . lol

a lot of people speak highly of davie gibson and im sure the younger fans on here would like to learn a bit about a player of his calibre.

i heard of him when i was about 8 ish as he worked with my dad on the royal mail , my dad used to bang on about his style and flair

davie g i reckon it should be davie g . lol

a lot of people speak highly of davie gibson and im sure the younger fans on here would like to learn a bit about a player of his calibre.

i heard of him when i was about 8 ish as he worked with my dad on the royal mail , my dad used to bang on about his style and flair

Unfortunately there isn't too much info on him and so few people would have anything to say much as I like the idea.

why havent we had claridge yet?

Because we've only had Walsh, Muzzy, Elliott and by special request Marshall.

Archived