Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcalan

This season shirt

Well I went to get one , but didn't. Absolute garbage quality IMO. That 'patch ' across the front

advertising alliance and leics. pure poor quality . I expect more from JJB with regard the quality

and indeed the 'support' they have for our club.

What say you good people ?

thought it looked better than it did on the net (ie the stripes dont look as bad)

but the patch does look really bad looks like they forgot it and then randomly stuck it on, all that said i still got one

Thats the thing you see, they know we'll still buy them as we're all sad fans! They could release a shirt that looks like a bin bag and we'd still get name and number printed and buy the bugger! lol

*Loyal ;)

..but other than that completely true mate.

Isn't it fun being used and abused by the club lol. Well they can stick my loyalty to the shirts they release up their arse :) I'm going to wait until a two year cycle comes out or my other shirt dies. I could be waiting a long time. But they won't be getting any money off me for the peice of rubbish(mainly the sponsor bit) that will last for 10 months or so before they start using the next one. Wow, I'm glad I got that anger out of me. :)

I think this shirt is better than last years, and the quality is no poorer either.

It doesn't look like the 'patch' is stuck on, it fits well with the rest of the shirt. Individual letters like last year's wouldn't have suited the pinstripes.

I reckon some people won't be satisfied til LCFC issues royal garb at two quid. Then where would the club be financially?

I think this shirt is better than last years, and the quality is no poorer either.

It doesn't look like the 'patch' is stuck on, it fits well with the rest of the shirt. Individual letters like last year's wouldn't have suited the pinstripes.

I reckon some people won't be satisfied til LCFC issues royal garb at two quid. Then where would the club be financially?

I agree. :yesyes: I don't have any issues with the quality of the shirt.

Exfukinactly!

People say I moan :rolleyes:

I ain't rich myself and I know some people may not have to much money and might not be able to afford a shirt every year, especially if they have big familys or kids but £35 or even £40 over 12 months its £2.91/£3.30 a month that really gonna break that bank :rolleyes: over 10 months as someone says £3.50/£4 still not gonna break the bank i'm sure....if your that bothered put that much away during the season and you'll be able to get one next season ;)

If you don't like the shirt fair enough but everyone having a go at the one year cycle are doing my head in!

Even if we did have a 2 year cycle i'd buy the shirt twice (Once every year) because football shirts look shite after a year anyway...so IMO I prefer a new shirt every year.

Leicester fans...so hard done by ah? We're the only club to bring out a shirt on a one year cycle :rolleyes:

I think not :unsure::rolleyes:

i don't think that this seasons shirt is to bad, although i do agree with you all, the aliance and leicester bit is really poor, it looks as though they have just stuck it on. i thijnk that it would be a good shirt if it wasn;t for that part letting it down.

Having seen the new shirt in reality I think I'm going to wait until it's reduced at Christmas before getting it. I got last season's shirt almost straight away and it was woth about £8 by January. My shirt from last season has lasted really well though so I won't be ashamed to be still wearing into next season.

I got my shirt this morning. Overall it looks good, I like the design and the fit but as everyone has said the AL logo let's it down. It doesn't need to hav e a background to it, even with the pin stripes running behind the letters it would still look fine. The backgrounmd colour changed depending what loght it's being viewed in but more often that not it looks far too light.

Another negative is the yellow stitching that goes around the kit, it looks very very cheap and there's no doubt it will all start to unravel as time goes by. There are the odd long bits around the stitching which makes it look really tacky.

The pin stripes are more noticeable than I first though, on the pictures they looked like a faint single line however now they look a lot better.

I like the shirt, it's just a pity about the AL logo and the stitching or else it would of been a great shirt.

I got my shirt this morning. Overall it looks good, I like the design and the fit but as everyone has said the AL logo let's it down. It doesn't need to hav e a background to it, even with the pin stripes running behind the letters it would still look fine. The backgrounmd colour changed depending what loght it's being viewed in but more often that not it looks far too light.

Another negative is the yellow stitching that goes around the kit, it looks very very cheap and there's no doubt it will all start to unravel as time goes by. There are the odd long bits around the stitching which makes it look really tacky.

The pin stripes are more noticeable than I first though, on the pictures they looked like a faint single line however now they look a lot better.

I like the shirt, it's just a pity about the AL logo and the stitching or else it would of been a great shirt.

Thinking about this, even the A&L logo on a white background would have looked better on the shirt wouldn't it. It would have looked like it was part of the shirt then and not a cheap after thought.

Thinking about this, even the A&L logo on a white background would have looked better on the shirt wouldn't it. It would have looked like it was part of the shirt then and not a cheap after thought.

Yeah it would, but never mind we'll get used to it.

Archived