Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

It's a thigh

For moistness, we need to be bringing flange to the table, and not just in a metaphorical sense either!

Give me a mop!

All a bit cloak and dagger round here.

Cockbadgers.

OLE!

Well, I think that's my five completely random hooklines done.

el héroe del público exige el reborde en la tabla en un sentido muy verdadero!

I'm sure Weso will be firing on all cylinders in no time. Glad to see him back.

el héroe del público exige el reborde en la tabla en un sentido muy verdadero!

'El Héroe de la Gente' o ''El Héroe del Pueblo' cierto? Creo que el sentido es mucho mejor... :thumbup:

Not wanting to be pessimistic but he's not the only injury prone player to suffer a thigh injury, Jonathon Wooodgate ring any bells? :unsure:

It's not as if its a persistent injury plus we dont know the intent of the injury.

So lay of the Woodgate chants just yet.

Its probably nothing so leave of the boy.

It's not as if its a persistent injury plus we dont know the intent of the injury.

So lay of the Woodgate chants just yet.

Its probably nothing so leave of the boy.

I think you meant extent

I don't think it's really serious - probably just tweaked it a little. Afterall, he apparently showed no real sign of injury or pain when he came off...

I did..

:blush:

:thumbup:

The current hope is that it's just a minor pull, causing a two week absence.

Two weeks isn't too bad, and he can still do light training on it I'd assume.

You'd think if he's only going to be back in time for the last two friendlies, he'll probably feature some in those games, and then have a bit-part to play for the first few games of the season. Either start and play 60 minutes or get subbed on for the last 30 etc just to build him up to it. :smile:

it'd be easier to tell us the times when he's not injured

Wo Wo Wo! Wesolowski played against Celtic broke him leg, Wesolowski played against (Plymouth?) and broke his leg, Wesolowski played against Boston and got a thigh strain...Remind me what injuries did Lee Morris have and when did he play? :unsure::rolleyes:

If your gonna slag a player off for being injured aim it at Morris....

(I can't respond without it being classed as moaning so fuk it i'll say it :yawn:)

When I support a playing i.e - Backing him against someone making sarcastic comments "Easier to tell us when he's not injured" I get slagged off and somehow from nowhere the moaning arguement pops up again :yawn:

Or if I slag a player off I get slagged off for moaning for not showing any fuking support to a/the players!

fuks sake......

If a) anyone else gave the responce I did orginally there would probably be people agreeing, if b) I made the original comment "Easier to tell us when he's not injured" i'd be classed as slagging a player off or moaning, I can't fuking win :yawn:

(I can't respond without it being classed as moaning so fuk it i'll say it :yawn:)

When I support a playing i.e - Backing him against someone making sarcastic comments "Easier to tell us when he's not injured" I get slagged off and somehow from nowhere the moaning arguement pops up again :yawn:

Or if I slag a player off I get slagged off for moaning for not showing any fuking support to a/the players!

fuks sake......

If a) anyone else gave the responce I did orginally there would probably be people agreeing, if b) I made the original comment "Easier to tell us when he's not injured" i'd be classed as slagging a player off or moaning, I can't fuking win :yawn:

Thats because its a forum, and everyone has different opinions.

No one on here is definetly right. Its all about opinions.

So thats why someone always has something to say.

And we all post on here to find out other people's opinions.

Thats because its a forum, and everyone has different opinions.

No one on here is definetly right. Its all about opinions.

So thats why someone always has something to say.

And we all post on here to find out other people's opinions.

Thank fuk for that someone actually understands! i've been saying that for ages, "Its not a moan, its my opinion" but apparently 95% of the time people see my opinion as a moan...:rolleyes:

Guest seanfox778

how unlucky is weso most injury prone players injure the same areas but he broke one leg then

broke the other and now a thigh strain hopefully he'll get all the injuries out of his system and

have a long happy career at the heart of leicester's midfield

Fears eased over crocked City ace Leicester City received a boost when they discovered the injury to young midfielder James Wesolowski seems less serious than first feared.weso140706.jpg

The Australian teenager limped out of Tuesday night's friendly win at Boston with a thigh strain.

But City manager Robert Kelly reports the energetic youngster, who suffered two leg fractures last season, should be ready for the big kick-off at Luton on August 5.

Kelly said: 'We have sent him for scans and it looks as if he will only be out for about 10 days, so it is not as bad as we first thought which is good news. '

That recovery time, though, will prevent 18-year-old Wesolowski from joining the City squad next week when they face Macclesfield Town on Tuesday night followed by Stockport a week today.

Nevertheless, Kelly is pleased with how things stand so far. The 4-1 win at Boston was a good start to the pre-season and he said: 'It creates a good habit to have and our aim is to be as competitiveas possible this season.

'The players got 45 minutes under their belt which is ideal for the first game and we will step it up gradually.'

All the new players - Darren Kenton, Andy Johnson, Gareth McAuley and Josh Low, whose first goal for the club set the seal on the win - started their settling-in process which will increase steadily.

City also showed they will be familiar lines this season. Kelly said: 'We will go 4-4-2 because that is the information that suits the players, but we will still be flexible. I want to keep hings as simple as possible and his system has served us well.

'We will not be playing in straight lines and will be as competitive as we possibly can because this is going to be a very competitive division.

'The players are working hard in their build-up and I am pleased with how it has gone.'

Archived