Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Two new signings!

I heard they're waiting for their working visas at the moment, but the deal should go through.

However, Rob Kelly has pointed at a slight lack of stamina:

"They drink and eat too much and need to cut it in order to be prepared for August. We have a hard and winding road ahead of us."

I think it's great that Singh will get his chance

I always dreamed that a Singh would play for City...........the dhol (bhangra drum) will be banging and the bhangra boys will party!!!! Bbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! :P

By the way Bachchan is the De Niro\Cruise\Pacino of bollywood....he's class!!!

I can't quite understand these signings, it's not like we really need a commanding centre-back such as Backchan. I know he did quite well during his previous spell in England but like I say, we already have Kenton, Kisnorbo, McCarthy, McAuley etc. I don't know much about Singh as a player but he looks pretty solid and I know he can play in our problem position on the left side of midfield. Hopefully he'll be able to contribute some goals from out wide. I doubt he really has the pace to trouble Championship right-backs though.

I always dreamed that a Singh would play for City...........the dhol (bhangra drum) will be banging and the bhangra boys will party!!!! Bbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! :P

By the way Bachchan is the De Niro\Cruise\Pacino of bollywood....he's class!!!

He certainly is class! Good luck for the new season singh, You’re my hero!

He certainly is class! Good luck for the new season singh, You’re my hero!

It's a honour to play for my local club, although the picture does not do me justice, i'm actually alot younger and have alot more hair.

Fezz, I play a Ronaldinho type role, I play on the left mid and like Ronaldinho I hold onto the ball too long, most of my tricks fail and I never track back!!! :D:P

No.9 - when he shaves off the white beard - is Luis Figo, I'm certain!!!

...and is that Keith Vaz??? Are the Labour party diverting their cash-for-peerages lolly into Kelly's coffers?

We should be so lucky.. :rolleyes:

I had a ticket for last night's event but chose not to attend. As the photo shows, it was less about improving community relations than boosting the profile and ego of an odious and weaselly local politician. :angry::angry::angry:

...and is that Keith Vaz??? Are the Labour party diverting their cash-for-peerages lolly into Kelly's coffers?

New transfer system, someone pays us, and we allow them to play :P

Cash for questions? Can i play upfront boss, here's a sack of dosh :D

Kelly spreads the money around the ground, and we all bye a curry late on saturday night to celebrate the win :blink:

ooh what, just woke up ;)

Archived