Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Away Day Prices

As posted on the Sky Blues Mad site, I cannot guarantee their authenticity, but you'd better think in terms of a loan for the Derby game!

ADULT

LAST SEASON

CONCESSIONS

JUNIOR

Southampton

£26

£26

£19

£13

Cardiff City

£22

£18

£15

n/a *

Hull City

£23

£21

£14

n/a

Ipswich Town

£27

£25

£19

£9.50

Crystal Palace

£30

£25

£13

n/a

Southend United

£20

n/a

£12

£10

Wolverhampton Wand

£27

£27

£14

n/a

Barnsley

£20

n/a

£12

n/a

Stoke City

£19

£19

£12

£9

Queen Park Rangers

£24

£24

£12

£8

Preston North End

£20

£18

£13

£7

West Bromwich Alb

£23

n/a

£14

£11

Leeds United

£26

£25

£13

n/a

Luton Town

£21.50

£20.50

£14

n/a

Plymouth Argyle

£22

£21

£15

£6

Sunderland

£24

n/a

£8

n/a

Leicester City

£27

£22

£20

£12

Norwich City

£21

£21

£15

£10

Colchester United

£19

n/a

£12

n/a *

Birmingham City

£30

n/a

£12

£10

Derby County

£33

£22

£16

£16

Sheffield Wednesday

£19

£17

£10

n/a

Burnley

£18

£18

£11.50

£9

Ooh cheers for that, do city have a travel type thing like the tigers travel? As in cheap coaches?

Is there a set price for coaches to away games or does the price differ from game to game?

cheers

Also do you have the prices for cov?

To have to pay more than £20 on the door to watch any match from any seat in this league is a joke. But this is the state that we are in.

Nice to see City blazing a trail with a 23% price increase to go with the Nazi stewards that away fans seem to rave about at our place. I don't think we even give them a beer either! Welcome to Leicester!!! :rolleyes:

I blame the players and the wages.

But also remember that Cov v any West Mids side is going to be a bigger draw than we are, so there could be cheaper tickets for us. Not that I'm holding me breath...

I blame the players and the wages.

But also remember that Cov v any West Mids side is going to be a bigger draw than we are, so there could be cheaper tickets for us. Not that I'm holding me breath...

Fair points Leesoh

To have to pay more than £20 on the door to watch any match from any seat in this league is a joke. But this is the state that we are in.

Nice to see City blazing a trail with a 23% price increase to go with the Nazi stewards that away fans seem to rave about at our place. I don't think we even give them a beer either! Welcome to Leicester!!! :rolleyes:

Na we dont,bit of a piss take really some off them prices are a complete joke :mad:

My experience is that no one looks at my Student card because they can not believe someone this old and ugly could possibly lie about being a student. Get yourself a crap imitation card and claim your discount from all of our nearest and dearest rivals.

The thought of 2,500 students going to Derby amuses me somewhat. :laugh:

Those proces are pretty disgraceful, especially if you add on train prices which i'll be using as my mode of transport.

£33 for Derby is a joke, i'll still go as it's the besta way game of the season but to put the price up by a tenner is outrageous, but we've lobbed ours up by a fiver aswell.

Fair play to Norwich though, decent prices what i'd call about right for an away ticket price just under £20.

I refuse to pay £33 to watch any game of football let alone Derby v Leicester in the Championship. That is a horrific price and until more people make a stand then they will be able to keep jacking up the prices interminably.

:thumbup: agreed completely.

I refuse to pay £33 to watch any game of football let alone Derby v Leicester in the Championship. That is a horrific price and until more people make a stand then they will be able to keep jacking up the prices interminably.

I don't know how they have the nerve to charge that, Derby is a crappy little ( probabley the most bland and unexciting in the East Midlands ) city with a plastic stadium just like ours, and they finished in the lower depths of the league last season. £33.00 pounds I'd expect a executive box.

I don't know how they have the nerve to charge that, Derby is a crappy little ( probabley the most bland and unexciting in the East Midlands ) city with a plastic stadium just like ours, and they finished in the lower depths of the league last season. £33.00 pounds I'd expect a executive box.

or at least a free beer

• 3 weeks later...

Archived