Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Stewards

Busybodys or what - 3 to remove a young kid and removing 2 others for no reason at all.

They make the biggest situation out of something so small, i begin to wonder whether the majority of them where bullied as kids.

A few songs sung were -

1) Go away, go away, go away, go away go away, go awaaaaaaaaay!!

2) Get a proper job, get a proper job!

And 3) If you all hate stewards clap your hands! And so on....

A few songs sung were -

1) Go away, go away, go away, go away go away, go awaaaaaaaaay!!

2) Get a proper job, get a proper job!

And 3) If you all hate stewards clap your hands! And so on....

The great thing about them songs was, thousands joined in, most of those were not even involved. it was like everyone knew what barstewards they are. secret undercover police were involved too :rolleyes:

IT WAS A FRIENDLY.

The great thing about them songs was, thousands joined in, most of those were not even involved. it was like everyone knew what barstewards they are. secret undercover police were involved too :rolleyes:

IT WAS A FRIENDLY.

Like it :D Lame, but points for trying.

Then how can you complain about him gettnig kicked out? I'd have thrown the bastard down the stairs.

He said "Some people say....", not, he did this for sure.

He may have thrown something, but i dont see how the barstewards could've mouth read racist slurs.

Apparently only their names were taken and they let them back in to watch....the...er, you know, what was going on on the pitch, i think those youngsters should sue for loss of...er....erm, i dont know ok!!

**if you all hate stewards clap your hands**

Hardly what we wanted before a tricky season. Whose to blame? They should be sacked.

Some people say it was racism but some people are saying he was throwing coins.

Throwing coins from 4 rows from the back?!? Brilliant, where was he trying to throw them Sociedad? The stewards were being cocks, it took the girl in the orange to take the 13 year old away, they were as pathetic as Uriah himself.

Whose to blame? They should be sacked.

Ultimately it has to be either Tim Davies or Andrew Taylor because they preside over the running of the Club. It is not as if over zealous stewarding is a new thing at the plastic bowl, and clearly they have done nothing but pay lip service to the problem.

They are liars and don't give a monkey's.

Ultimately it has to be either Tim Davies or Andrew Taylor because they preside over the running of the Club. It is not as if over zealous stewarding is a new thing at the plastic bowl, and clearly they have done nothing but pay lip service to the problem.

They are liars and don't give a monkey's.

That is not true Barton, they were far from happy with what happened last night, as we discussed it with both of them after the game.

We all need the full facts before jumping to conclusions

That is not true Barton, they were far from happy with what happened last night, as we discussed it with both of them after the game.

We all need the full facts before jumping to conclusions

Sorry FT, this has been a problem for seasons and sod all has been done.

It happens game in game out and nothing changes. I wouldn't believe a word that comes out the mouths of either of those shysters, they are taking the piss.

I may have missed it, but have you published the latest from Ronald McDonald about why the FT needs double the number of shares than him to get a seat on the board?

Prime Example (It was pretty high profile)

Not sure when it, Think it was last season, not sure which game but there was a group off lads at the top of the kop (Well the corner of the kop/west stand - just before the boxes) and they'd obviously had a few but they we're just having a good time, a laugh, a chant (Nothing chanted offensive) they we're just trying to create abit of atmosphere (huh like thats gonna happen) and they we're told to sit down...why? They were at the very back of the stand affecting no-one, but one steward when up to them and they have abit of banter after that a few more stewards get involved and it turns into a mass brawl with 1 or 2 stewards being thrown down the stairs, and it then starts envoloving other fans aswell as taking intrest of the game and making the stewards the main attraction. There was no need these fans were affecting no-one just having a good time.

Its not just the stewards fault for the atmosphere but things like this certainly don't help atmosphere....

exactly, there is nothing wrong with racism or throwing coins around the place, what were the stewards on! :rolleyes:

Yes, i'm saying that it's perfectly fine to do that! ffs read what's been put would ya? All i said was, that it shouldn't have took 3 stewards to throw out a young lad. If what he was "apparently" thrown out for then it serves him right, but it didn't take 3 steward to do that, and it caused a lot of unrest around many people in he kop, especially at a friendly.

Not sure when it, Think it was last season, not sure which game but there was a group off lads at the top of the kop (Well the corner of the kop/west stand - just before the boxes) and they'd obviously had a few but they we're just having a good time, a laugh, a chant (Nothing chanted offensive) they we're just trying to create abit of atmosphere (huh like thats gonna happen) and they we're told to sit down...why? They were at the very back of the stand affecting no-one, but one steward when up to them and they have abit of banter after that a few more stewards get involved and it turns into a mass brawl with 1 or 2 stewards being thrown down the stairs, and it then starts envoloving other fans aswell as taking intrest of the game and making the stewards the main attraction. There was no need these fans were affecting no-one just having a good time.

Its not just the stewards fault for the atmosphere but things like this certainly don't help atmosphere....

That would be the e1 massive!!

100% agree with your statement, i saw that incident from L1 and my mate in kop was outraged by it, it wasnt the first and wont be the last but was witnessed by enough people to highlight a situation that has been getting worse and worse since the first game at the walkers.

We must be vocal and show our disgust with the way the stewards behave (and police in L1)

I have been told to sit down and then to shut up a minute after scoring!!! yet when you go away you can enjoy yourself without distraction

Can the Foxes Trust keep pushing the issue and get some response from the club about this crazy situation that just doesnt need to be happening.

We must let them know what we think if it continues (i have no doubt it will)

Archived