Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

A bit of fun

OK, Heres the Idea....

For a bit of fun I rekon we should have an pre -season award for the best bit of transfer speculation..

None of this is true just a bit of fun..here we go......

After narrowly missing out on the signing of nicky anelka Rob Kelly has all but completed the signing of wing wizard Lee Hendrie...

Douglas Ellis refuted the 34 million bid for Hendrie as he wants MON Aston Villas in coming manager to build a team around him......

:ph34r:

I heard from someone who works close to Manchester (Torquay), that Rooney is only getting on with Ronaldo because he's knows he is coming to Leicester in a straight swap for Mark DeVries!!! :o

Lee Morris has actually signed for someone. As a footballer and everything.

Take the hint Lee, you're a has been mate. A cripple. Your mind is there but yer body ain't. You've overrun your last ball, misplaced your last pass, conned your way in to your last contract.

Do the decent thing and become a piss poor pundit like the rest of em you 'orrible little oik. Haven't you raped the game for enough money with your reluctance to actually do your job?

Hamill rejoins foxes.

Rob Kelly has realised that he made a huge mistake in releasing Joe Hamill earlier this pre-season. Joe had already accepted a contract from Coventry City but it is believed that Leicester have paid the sky blues 500k to be reunited with the left winger.

Coventry are now lining up a bid for leicester striker Matty Fryatt after Mickey found a release fee in Matty's contract, Micky went on to say "we've had our eye on Fryatt for a while now, the recent boost in out transfer kitty from the Hamill saga has allowed this dream to be a reality"

Fryatt was not available for comment as he left the training ground in his sky blue Mercedes heading towards the M69.

Hamill rejoins foxes.

Rob Kelly has realised that he made a huge mistake in releasing Joe Hamill earlier this pre-season. Joe had already accepted a contract from Coventry City but it is believed that Leicester have paid the sky blues 500k to be reunited with the left winger.

Coventry are now lining up a bid for leicester striker Matty Fryatt after Mickey found a release fee in Matty's contract, Micky went on to say "we've had our eye on Fryatt for a while now, the recent boost in out transfer kitty from the Hamill saga has allowed this dream to be a reality"

Fryatt was not available for comment as he left the training ground in his sky blue Mercedes heading towards the M69.

are you trying to win this or what...

not a merc its a audi!

Levein and Hamill rejects Spanish Giants

Ex Leicester City and Hearts manager Craig Levein turned down the opportunity to play in Real Madrid's central defense. Rumours circulating explain Leveins decision was based on winger and friend Joe hamill's rejection of a contract offer from the Galactico's. Levein said in a press conference: "I wouldn't want to play without Joe, we are buddies. Also, I beleive it would be wrong to oust Johnathon Woodgate of his position in the team. Hamill said in the press conference: "Madrid couldn't match my wage demands, I am now in talks with Ross County who seem interested." Spain's leading sports newpaper reported on Fabio Capello's disappointment at faling to clinch the Scottish duo's signatures. "Craig would have stabilised our defense and Joe would have added pace and quality, the quality that Robinho cannot offer us, down our left wing. It's a body blow but we plow on."

Leicester city are set to take part in a new innovative programme coming to channel 4, it will be called manager swap. Rob kelly will be travelling to London to manage Crystal Palace, with Peter Taylor comig the other way.

Kelly said

'I am very excited to be part in this and I know that it will create more excitement for the fans!'

Leicester city are set to take part in a new innovative programme coming to channel 4, it will be called manager swap. Rob kelly will be travelling to London to manage Crystal Palace, with Peter Taylor comig the other way.

Kelly said

'I am very excited to be part in this and I know that it will create more excitement for the fans!'

Quality

Breaking News:

Mark De Vries has completed his long draw transfer to FC barcelona ........Speaking exclusively to Barca TV and www.fcbarcelona.com, Frank Rijkaard stressed the importance for MDV to join up with the European Champions.

We used Thierry Henry as a smoke screen to get the Big fella......Hes awesome..... Samuel Eto has been used as bait with us paying 20Million Euros I think weve got a bargain.

Speaking exclusively to Barca TV he said we had a great Leicester City player Barry Linkinerd once so the strikers are at LCFC are some of the best in the world.

Finally Frank Rijkaard stated that he has another use too when hes not playing he can always change the lightbulbs for the floodlights.....

Breaking News:

Mark De Vries has completed his long draw transfer to FC barcelona ........Speaking exclusively to Barca TV and www.fcbarcelona.com, Frank Rijkaard stressed the importance for MDV to join up with the European Champions.

We used Thierry Henry as a smoke screen to get the Big fella......Hes awesome..... Samuel Eto has been used as bait with us paying 20Million Euros I think weve got a bargain.

Speaking exclusively to Barca TV he said we had a great Leicester City player Barry Linkinerd once so the strikers are at LCFC are some of the best in the world.

Finally Frank Rijkaard stated that he has another use too when hes not playing he can always change the lightbulbs for the floodlights.....

I can't find the story :ph34r:

City manager Rob Kelly is plotting an audacious swoop for Hinckley United's forward Carl Heggs.

The player impressed Kelly's assistant Mike Stowell in the recent friendly and Leicester are now putting together a deal which could see Iain Hume and Matty Fryatt going in the other direction.

Rob Kelly added, '' This lad is a dream buy for Leicester and i'm sure he and Mark de vries can form a great partnership in the coming season! ''

RK is willing to swap his young star Richard Stearman for Spurs Canadian defender Staltieri.

Spurs have been after Stearman for some time but the two clubs couldnt agree on a fee.

Kelly unveiled his new defender this afternoon and said,

"Losing a promising home grown player is a blow but I acted quickly to make sure we had a top quality replacement in Staltieri.

I believe he can lead us back into the Premier League and his experience in that league will be very useful in keeping us there"

Stearman left with a parting shot, saying he saw RK picking his nose and eating it.

Levein and Hamill rejects Spanish Giants

Ex Leicester City and Hearts manager Craig Levein turned down the opportunity to play in Real Madrid's central defense. Rumours circulating explain Leveins decision was based on winger and friend Joe hamill's rejection of a contract offer from the Galactico's. Levein said in a press conference: "I wouldn't want to play without Joe, we are buddies. Also, I beleive it would be wrong to oust Johnathon Woodgate of his position in the team. Hamill said in the press conference: "Madrid couldn't match my wage demands, I am now in talks with Ross County who seem interested." Spain's leading sports newpaper reported on Fabio Capello's disappointment at faling to clinch the Scottish duo's signatures. "Craig would have stabilised our defense and Joe would have added pace and quality, the quality that Robinho cannot offer us, down our left wing. It's a body blow but we plow on."

1 week later.......

Galactico's eye Adams while rivals look at de Vries

Ex Leicester City and current Coventry City manager Micky Adams is currently in negotiations with Real Madrid about a move to bring the 40 or something year old out of retirement. After losing Roberto Carlos on a free transfer to Vauxhall Motors, manager Fabio Capello expressed his interest in the experienced left full-back. In a television interview club president Ramon Calderon said: "Fabio (Capello) has told me that he wants Micky so I have contacted Coventry about his avalibility and I have rung his wife to ask of his fitness. We hope to have the transfer sown up before the start of our season. Like we said, we would move on after the disappointment last week."

Meanwhile major european rivals Arsenal have made a formal approach to Leicester City to begin talks with hitman supremo Mark de Vries. Arsene Wenger described the dutchman as a : "lean, mean goalscoring machine." Also Wenger told Sky Sports News: "I feel Mark will trouble many premiership and european defences with his raw pace and ability to take on defenders. Thierry Henry and Emmanuel Adebayor will have their work cut out to keep their places." Leicester were believed to be willing to let de Vries leave on a free transfer but Arsene Wenger emalied an offer to the midlands club worth a british record £45 million before he realised.

In other news central defender Craig Levein and winger Joe Hamill have both joined Ross County on free transfers after they had rejected Real Madrid last week. Levein told the Scottish Herald: "Both Joe and I are looking forward to the prospect of a gritty Scottish 2nd division battle against relegation this year. We are settling well back here in Scotland. The lifestyle in Madrid would not have suited us at all."

Archived