Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Has everyone woken up now?

I will wait a few games until i start to completely lambast them, that would only but fair, but i'm just so worried with the complete lack of pace, invention, and basically any idea how to defend set pieces.

Why not wait til Christmas and have the excitement of another relegation run in?

im shocked that everyone is slating Tiatto so much

i thought he had a good game

I'd say good game was a bit strong... Certainly no worse than anyone else though. Like someone else pointed out it's just that no body likes him.

I just don't see any benefit to Maybury and Tiatto playing. If he doesn't want full on attacking players out wide fair enough, but the two we have there at the minute don't do either defending or attacking well.

I just don't see any benefit to Maybury and Tiatto playing. If he doesn't want full on attacking players out wide fair enough, but the two we have there at the minute don't do either defending or attacking well.

I thought he should have played low wide right and played hughes + williams in the middle together.. drop stearman and play maybury right back, stearman was woeful today

I'd say good game was a bit strong... Certainly no worse than anyone else though. Like someone else pointed out it's just that no body likes him.

Its Kelly you should be moaning at, he picks the team based on performance in training and games. Last season we were s**t at defending set pieces, and a whole pre-season of working hard doesn't seem to have solved this. We are too lightweight in all areas to be a top ten side this season. It is early days I know but I predict a 13th-16th finish.

I just hope we sort it out before it is too late we played an average Luton side today and looked like a very team I dread to think what the scores will be when we play the better teams in the league if we continue to play like that.

Its Kelly you should be moaning at, he picks the team based on performance in training and games. Last season we were s**t at defending set pieces, and a whole pre-season of working hard doesn't seem to have solved this. We are too lightweight in all areas to be a top ten side this season. It is early days I know but I predict a 13th-16th finish.

Do you want me to write him a letter or something???

Who do you think I was moaning at for picking them both in the same team.

One of them maybe, both NO NO NO!!!

It seems some people are already contemplating slitting there wrists.

I already have.

If there had been some effort I wouldn't be bothered. I can take losing when a team puts in some effort, what happened today was just shocking.

....I can't even bring myself to express my thoughts just yet, probably due to the fact that every other word would be an expletive!

What I will say is Nils was to blame for both goals, crap marking for the first and going AWOL from the far post for the 2nd!! DROP HIM!!

....I can't even bring myself to express my thoughts just yet, probably due to the fact that every other word would be an expletive!

What I will say is Nils was to blame for both goals, crap marking for the first and going AWOL from the far post for the 2nd!! DROP HIM!!

I agree with you on that one - Can't understand why he is still at the club he's no better than Gerrbrand.

Henderson 6

Stearman 3

McCarthy 5

Kenton 6

Nisse 3

Maybury 4

Williams 5

Johnson 4

Tiatto 4

Fryatt 5

Hume 4

Williams gave the ball away too cheaply today he needs to be finding the strikers instead of hoofing it hoping someone is there.

fair point but just wait for a few games to pass then make your mind up

i agree 100%...yer ok we played crap today, but give them time and we will be back to playing excellent championship standard football as we demonstrated at the end of last season....

i just fear that losing joey has really really put us into trouble in terms of making quick, clever attacking chances..... but give them time....

COME ON YOU FOXES!!!!!!! :cry:

I thought he should have played low wide right and played hughes + williams in the middle together.. drop stearman and play maybury right back, stearman was woeful today

I would still play stearman ahead of Maybury, don't just drop him after one bad performance.

I agree with Low on the right though :thumbup:

Just got back!

Poor very very poor

Henderson 6

Stearman 4

McCarthy 5

Kenton 5

Johansson 4

Maybury 5

Williams 6

Johnson 6

Tiatto 5

Fryatt 5

Hume 4

O'grady 6

Elvis 6

Hughes 6

I had optimisium before

but the keeper made 2 saves and both from 25 yards from williams

we looked unfit or tired, off the pace. Ah well the only way is up!

Total lack of any pace or invention.

Total lack of any width in our play

Total lack of movement

Total waste of the money it's cost me to go today.

Worried to say the least.

By the way to the let's slag Tiatto brigade...he was by no means the worst player on the pitch today so don't start the scapegoat routine when it is not justified.

Can't wait for Tuesday :ph34r:

What is a nightmare!

What is making it worse is hearing the players virtually every other team has added in the summer down to the standard of free transfers (Jay Bothroyd, Chris Perry, John Hartson)

After our dire display the Championship begins to look a higher standard than it actually is.

We have no cutting edge no play out wide in the opposing sides half totally inept away performance that tactics get destroyed after conceding an early goal...DUH! oh shit we actually need to score a goal now,

Have a go get them on the back foot play Sheehan play wingers find some from somewhere you tits, if not use what you have to better effect we have attacking full backs at the club in Sheehan and Stearman use them ffs

Back from Luton. To think, I flew back from holiday this morning at 3am, still got up early and made the trip all optimistic.

Should have stayed in Spain.

All the players looked off the pace of the game. It's already been said at the huge tactical errors of playing 2 defensive midfielders as wingers. We did not threaten Luton once. It's unfair to scapegoat any players today as the tactics were just plain wrong.

Depressingly, there seems to be no-one else who can come into the team and change things about. We have no real left winger to replace Tiatto (we have all been clambouring for a new attacking winger), J-Lo on the right needs to be given a chance, but it is a big ask of a young lad use to playing league 2 football.

Fryatt and Hume need to be slapped after today. Whilst they had absolutely nothing to even sniff off upfront, their first touch always looked poor and were never first to the ball. I'm hoping that is early season lacking of fitness, because from what we saw of the midfield today, they are going to need to be able to create and score from half chances.

I can't help but feel that Kelly needs to be scouring any possible loan moves, just to improve our options if we need to mix things up a bit.

im shocked that everyone is slating Tiatto so much

i thought he had a good game

Which game were you watching? He had a few good touches, but that free kick, and the following foul summed him up today.

It's very similar to the Kisnorbo situation in a way. Even if Tiatto was our best player today, he still would've been slagged off.

I really doubt that!

I thought Stearman played really poor today, I know everyone did but it just isn't like him he is normally consistant.

He was certainly consistent today!

Archived