Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Has everyone woken up now?

Todays performance was absolutley shocking. we couldnt string 3 passes together, i can barely remember creating a clear cut opportunity on goal and we played long ball. Hopefully this result now opens peoples eyes and makes them realise that we dont have a chance of getting in the play-offs. Steve Claridge summed it up saying that were no positives to come out of the game.

Can anyone actually say that one of our players played well? i cant

Henderson - 7

Stearman - 5

Paddy Mac - 6

Kenton - 6

Nils - 4

Maybury - 4

Williams - 6

Johnson - 6

Tiatto - 3 - extremely frustrating

Hume - 5

Fryatt - 5

Todays performance was absolutley shocking. we couldnt string 3 passes together, i can barely remember creating a clear cut opportunity on goal and we played long ball. Hopefully this result now opens peoples eyes and makes them realise that we dont have a chance of getting in the play-offs. Steve Claridge summed it up saying that were no positives to come out of the game.

Can anyone actually say that one of our players played well? i cant

Henderson - 7

Stearman - 5

Paddy Mac - 6

Kenton - 6

Nils - 4

Maybury - 4

Williams - 6

Johnson - 6

Tiatto - 3 - extremely frustrating

Hume - 5

Fryatt - 5

I'd say Kenton was probably our best player, closely followed by Williams and Hendo...

only kenton deserved his pay this week! what a shocking performance! what the lads been doing all summer! cant beleive these guys call them selves professional they cant string 2 passes together! SHOCKING! i feel a season of depression ahead!

Henderson - 5

Stearman - 4

Paddy Mac - 5

Kenton - 5

Nils - 3

Maybury - 2

Williams - 6

Johnson - 4

Tiatto - 2

Hume - 4

Fryatt - 5

We've played this system ever since he's arrived but it just won't get us anywhere. Kelly hasn't even tried any other system pre season, so I can't see him learning from this anytime soon.

Setting up the team with 7 defense minded players and go 1-0 down within 7 minutes, outstanding.

I thought Tiatto played quite well and was our best player in the first half. Williams gave the ball away too much. Kenton was excellent second half. Henderson didn't look too confident. Stearman was absolutely atrocious first half. Johansson was pretty poor, especially when marking Barnett at corners even apart from the goal. Hume did absolutely nothing. Johnson was okay. It wasn't a formation problem though, it was the fact that they can't pass for shit and no-one was offering Fryatt any support in the first half other than Tiatto. Elvis looked a bit more combative and pacy than Hume but never looks like scoring or setting any chances up. Still don't think O'Grady is good enough. Fryatt did nothing second half. I would play Kenton and Kisnorbo at the back on that showing. There's no point setting up as a team that's hard to beat if you can't defend a simple set piece like that and then have no clear chances for the rest of the game though.

fair point but just wait for a few games to pass then make your mind up

Agree it's too soon to make your mind up. Everyones frustrated because its fist game of the season.

Just hope RK gets it sorted quickly, otherwise......well i don't want to think about otherwise really

hendo-6

stearman-4

paddy mac-6

kenton-7

nissa-3

maybury-4

wiliams-7

johnson-6

tiatto-4

fryatt-6

hume-4

Awful today, some players i expected to be poor but i was very dissappointed with Hume and Stearman as I would expect them to do better! :cry:

The reason people slate Tiatto is because they don't like him, and because he didn't have the best season last season. It's very similar to the Kisnorbo situation in a way. Even if Tiatto was our best player today, he still would've been slagged off.

I thought Stearman played really poor today, I know everyone did but it just isn't like him he is normally consistant.

im shocked that everyone is slating Tiatto so much

i thought he had a good game

what? everytime he got the ball he gave it away. all my frustrations were being built up, then when he lost the ball from that free-kick!!! :mad: twat! i wish he would just leave :mad:

The reason people slate Tiatto is because they don't like him, and because he didn't have the best season last season. It's very similar to the Kisnorbo situation in a way. Even if Tiatto was our best player today, he still would've been slagged off.

For me it's also the fact that I don't like the way we play with him on the wing(and Maybury as well) :thumbup:

Playing a useless willy puller like Tiatto is completely detrimental to the entire teams performance.

If we remove him from the team, we'd probably have played better :rolleyes:

We removed him and we were worse!!I thought he looked OK to be honest,i was waiting for you all to dive on him although i dont think he did anything worse then the rest of em.Fryatt looked very lightweight which worrys me.

what? everytime he got the ball he gave it away. all my frustrations were being built up, then when he lost the ball from that free-kick!!! :mad: twat! i wish he would just leave :mad:

But he had no blame in any of the goals. In fact that Arsenal target (laugh) was to blame for both.

Well if "Skills" was doing his job properly, we wouldn't have conceded from that corner and if it wasn't for a lucky deflection, they wouldn't have scored their second either.

But he had no blame in any of the goals. In fact that Arsenal target (laugh) was to blame for both.

yes he was terrible also and i also find it laughable that people are linking him with arsenal. Fryatt, hume, maybury, stearman, tiatto and nils were all terrible. its just that tiatto was the worst.

Archived