Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Did you boo?

Sorry - long post coming up due to large match report quote.

Right Ched, go look at your comments, read the report and then tell me how two are so polarised? How come your view, and the views of a load of posters here is so at odds with what some of us, and the media saw?

There is a strong disconnect going on here...

Its quite sad that you are using the BBC to back up your arguements. They don't know everything you know, this is the company that employs Jon Barber after all.

I give my Mrs £50 a week pocket money, when the sex offered up is rubbish I jump up and down booing, next time is usually top notch. I say booing works. :P

What an interesting life you have MR G!!! :D

Yes but it's proving hard work, she has the experience, was premiership class once, maybe I should consider introducing some youth into the situation either that or dressing up all in blue and waving a flag about. :P

Its quite sad that you are using the BBC to back up your arguements. They don't know everything you know, this is the company that employs Jon Barber after all.

It's a wire story that has come from AP, not the BBC. The link at the bottom is to Sporting Times.

It's a wire story that has come from AP, not the BBC. The link at the bottom is to Sporting Times.

Well it doesn't matter where it came from :D They dont know it all.

Besides our manager has come out and said we were out played and thats enough for me.

Yes but it's proving hard work, she has the experience, was premiership class once, maybe I should consider introducing some youth into the situation either that or dressing up all in blue and waving a flag about. :P

It seems, all you need is someone out wide in order to help you to score... :D

Well it doesn't matter where it came from :D They dont know it all.

Besides our manager has come out and said we were out played and thats enough for me.

I know, you're right in that they don't...but that doesn't quite answer my question to Ched though, does it?

There's me and others saying 'we weren't that bad' and then there's the rest [and him] saying we were less than hopeless. There's a disconnect in perception with regards the performance of the team. I worry that it is this apparent chasm between performance and perception that will end up becoming a self-fulfilling prophesy.

If you book them they will come

Only, in for us its more of a case of

If you predict they'll cock it all up they will

I don't see where ragging on them changes anything.

It seems, all you need is someone out wide in order to help you to score... :D

You've found me out I'm Rob Kelly why I didn't think of that? :doh:

you may claim your reward

Boed5f.jpg

It works for Thracian!!!!!!! :D

Not yet, but as some people have said if they show no passion, no effort, e.t.c the boos will come soon enough...

But tbh cheering and showing entusiasm to the players = Confidence.

But the idea of booing (For me personally don't know about anyone else) is to gain a responce from the players - i.e if I was a player and I was being booed, i'd think fock it, i'm gonna try the hardest I ever have done before and i'm gonna prove them wrong and i'd tell this message to the rest of the players...

If they can't show us anything to cheer about why should we cheer them? Its us paying their wages, If they show us something to cheer and chant about fair enough....

Sorry - long post coming up due to large match report quote.

Right Ched, go look at your comments, read the report and then tell me how two are so polarised? How come your view, and the views of a load of posters here is so at odds with what some of us, and the media saw?

There is a strong disconnect going on here...

ok fair enough but the forum title is about booing and i was answering back to that.that is why i think people booed.i didnt boo because i dont like to boo my own team.i was just showing my opinion.everybody has a different opinion.

That exactly sums you up. The idea that commitment to attack somehow allows people to pile through the gaps like water through a broken dam.

Simply explained: If someone has good attackers, the opposition have to cope with them and it takes personnel. Therefore there have fewer people to launch attacks and our side don't need so many defenders.

But, forget it ---I honestly don't know why I bother.

So why do teams with more talent and resources fail to employ your world beating tactics then?

As for summing me up, you still don't get it, do you. You will never understand me Chandler Thracian. Get over it.

That exactly sums you up. The idea that commitment to attack somehow allows people to pile through the gaps like water through a broken dam.

Simply explained: If someone has good attackers, the opposition have to cope with them and it takes personnel. Therefore there have fewer people to launch attacks and our side don't need so many defenders.

But, forget it ---I honestly don't know why I bother.

We know, you've told us. Many, many times.

I don't know why you bother either :rolleyes:

Archived