Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Did you boo?

Did you? Were you one of the tossers that gave the team the enthusiasm to try even harder on Saturday?

May I suggest that, if you did, you save your twenty quid for the Ipswich game and go off down the pub or something. Go watch the 20/20.

We don't need you.

Did you? Were you one of the tossers that gave the team the enthusiasm to try even harder on Saturday?

May I suggest that, if you did, you save your twenty quid for the Ipswich game and go off down the pub or something. Go watch the 20/20.

We don't need you.

Cant agree more mate, two games in and the final whistle goes - "BBOOOOO!!"

Disgrace.

We don't need you.

I clapped Henderson at the end and everyone looked at me like I was a bit strange. True fact.

If I think that the team lacks any passion and effort then I'd boo them at the end of the game and rightly so. But It's too early for that, we need to encourage them right now. If it's still as bad in a couple of weeks time then I dont see a problem in booing, we pay their wages it's only fair we're allowed to express our opinion.

but right now remember "We're in it together" ;)

We don't need you.

I didn't boo but I can fully understand why those that did boo decided to do it. People are passionate and want to see similar passion from the players that wear the City shirt. I don't think we saw enough pride and passion out there and it was an hour and a half of frustration for City supporters. If they pay their money they have every right to vent their frustration vocally. I don't like booing as I don't see what good it does. Refusal to clap the players off the pitch is enough for me.

I clapped Henderson at the end and everyone looked at me like I was a bit strange. True fact.

I would say Kenton, Fryatt and Low would be the only three players I would've clapped if all the players that played some part of the Burnley match for City were lined up in front of me after the match. While i don't think Henderson did a lot wrong, he still is shaky when coming for crosses, doesn't command his six yard box and his kicking isn't great. The defence lacks confidence in him therefore sits deep to protect him dragging the whole team deeper as a result. Sadly I would say he's still probably the best choice out of the three 'keepers involved with the first team which says something. Logan still isn't ready in my opinion but isn't far behind.

I also said to my dad how going to matches is so expensive now, every game you go to you expect a result. I don't pay £20 to see a team lose.

Nobody pays to see the team lose. People pay to see the team give a good go at winning though which wasn't really evident until the last 15 minutes. And I would say tonight was very poor. Worse than Luton and I was there too. I expected to see a reaction, some sort of response to the Luton match but it was just a whimper.

My niece booed, but it is 7, and will be back and supporting the team again on Saturday. It was done in a pantomime styleee, and further probing established that the booing was in fact directed towards Burnley.

People are allowed to have an opinion!

And last night just wasn't good enough!

I didn't boo but i can certainly understand why they did!

I know it doesn't help but there is not much other way of letting the team and the staff that how the fans feel,

The team will happily take all the praise when things are going well!

We don't need you.

I can't ever remember booing City and never would but you have to give the fans that did so some due.

If they are not happy with the performance then they have the right to express this to the players!

I can't ever remember booing City and never would but you have to give the fans that did so some due.

If they are not happy with the performance then they have the right to express this to the players!

Agreed, I have never booed but people express there frustrations in different ways!!

I don't get it people, is this forum just symptomatic of supporters that join forums? I hope so. :dunno:

Before the game I was chatting to loads of people in the bar ~ and none of them, none of them were as abjectly negative as a load of you.

It takes some kind of ****ing moron to stand there, two games in, and start booing their own team. You only need a modicum of common sense to understand that the effect it will have on the team is negative.

The team played hard, with grit and passion last night. They aren't very good at passing, granted, but the booing wil rob us of the passion that IS there. Christ on a bike! You want to see bad football, then just carry on booing because it can and will get worse if you do!

Those of you that say the supporters have a right to protest ~ yes they do...they can **** off and stay at home. :@

I don't get it people, is this forum just symptomatic of supporters that join forums? I hope so. :dunno:

Before the game I was chatting to loads of people in the bar ~ and none of them, none of them were as abjectly negative as a load of you.

It takes some kind of ****ing moron to stand there, two games in, and start booing their own team. You only need a modicum of common sense to understand that the effect it will have on the team is negative.

The team played hard, with grit and passion last night. They aren't very good at passing, granted, but the booing wil rob us of the passion that IS there. Christ on a bike! You want to see bad football, then just carry on booing because it can and will get worse if you do!

Those of you that say the supporters have a right to protest ~ yes they do...they can **** off and stay at home. :@

It'll be worse alright if they do stay at home!

Of course I f***ing did.

Why you have to abuse fans for not cheering is beyond me.

I did my fair share of getting behind the team but they deserve to be boo'ed not cheered by some brainwashed fans that are ok donating theire hard earned money to this joke of a club.

It'll be worse alright if they do stay at home!

Mate, how?

They constitute a small part of those there last night ~ but set an agenda for future home games. Every dickless 17 year old will think its a laugh, every miserable old git will think its now their duty. :angry:

They stay at home, the rest of us get behind the team, team wins games, idiots and glory hunters return. :thumbup:

Oh yes - everything is this simple in my world, especially me :D

They stay at home, the rest of us get behind the team, team wins games, idiots and glory hunters return. :thumbup:

If those 'idiots and glory hunters' didn't return this club would be in administration.

Agree with 99.99% of that. However, I don't think we played with that much passion last night, I think too many are happy to do just enough and when you lack skill just enough isnt enough. Playing defenders in midfield don't help. They add little value to our offensive capability, which is the bit that really ecites the home crowd. No point booing though, if you really want to make a protest point sit there in silence, that seems louder than any booing. They were crap and I think they already know that.

Archived