Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jimbers

Poll whos going to the Maccesfield game

With the season now upon us and LCFC annoucing Season ticket Holders can go to this game for a fiver (I wish I could but I dont have one)

Who will be going??

I defo will (even though it will cost me 12quid) as I want LCFC to have a good crowd and us to win I feel this could get Leicester out of their shell and increase confidence if we can win quite confortbly!

So simple yes and no will do...

Unless I receive some sort of indication that he is going to field a more adventurous line-up then no chance. I don't mind going out of the competition fielding kids but the way we're playing at the moment, we'd lose with the first team out there.

I will leave it till the last moment to decide!!!!

I will leave it till the last moment to decide!!!!

but if you buy now It'll be Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeap!! (if you're a ST holder!!)

I'm getting mine today to avoid the rush ( :P ) hopefully for £4.99 each. :thumbup:

but if you buy now It'll be Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeap!! (if you're a ST holder!!)

I'm getting mine today to avoid the rush ( :P ) hopefully for £4.99 each. :thumbup:

Phube mate, I don't have a season ticket, plus I usually get upset when city play crap and lose, so i'm waiting to see what happens against Ipswich. I have enough suffering in my life no need to add to it.

I can put up with the suffering (some may say I enjoy it :ph34r: ) but my work patterns are unusual so i don't knlw whether I can make it!!!

:thumbup:

Do you not think a game like Macclesfield will provide a great oppurtinity to re-build some of the lost confidence within the squad and allow us to try and kick forward again?

No not really. Although I will probable go, instead of the Southend game. That is if im not impressed by Saturdays and the following fridays performance.

Hopefully yes - I'll have a word with my dad and tell him about the fiver offer.

Should be good, I love going down there to support my team and the delights which come with it e.g. burger, pie, chanting.

You are seriously fond of your food aren't you?

I don't remember the last post I read from you which didn't mention at least a burger and a pie.

Archived