Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Anyone else think this man will do the business tomorrow night?

matt_fryatt_203_203x152.jpg

I can picture it now, him reeling away arm held high celebrating yet another goal for the Leicester.

Fryatt's season starts tomorrow, he's been building up to destroying a team. Let's hope it's tomorrow, it would be magical.

NA NA NA NA MATTY FRYATT......................................

matt_fryatt_203_203x152.jpg

I can picture it now, him reeling away arm held high celebrating yet another goal for the Leicester.

Fryatt's season starts tomorrow, he's been building up to destroying a team. Let's hope it's tomorrow, it would be magical.

NA NA NA NA MATTY FRYATT......................................

Lets not wish for too much, he may do so well tommorow that, Micky Adams will be so impressed and sign him next week!!!!!! :rolleyes:

But a scrappy 1-0 win, with Matty scoring in the 89 minute will do me!!! :thumbup:

It can be the messiest game in the world for me as long as we win. Away on business in the Czech Republic and am just rejoicing at the fact that found a bar last night that will show the game.

Deep joy!

Tomorrow is so important. If we get the 3 points, then you'd have to fancy us to be on 9 after we play Southend in the following league game. You might then say we've had an alright start, something that I thought could ever happen after the Luton and Burnley horror shows.

If we get morale destroying defeat though, it then puts more pressure on Southend game and before you know it, we're reliving CL's infamous run again.

That's the sort of philosophy that cost Levein his job.

I'd take a City win, thanks.

In fact I cannot see the point in being involved in football if you're going to start out being happy with draws.

Sven did that - and look what arsehole he was. As the FA's accounts department will be reminded every payday for the next two years or so.

That's the sort of philosophy that cost Levein his job.

I'd take a City win, thanks.

In fact I cannot see the point in being involved in football if you're going to start out being happy with draws.

Sven did that - and look what arsehole he was. As the FA's accounts department will be reminded every payday for the next two years or so.

I wouldn't take a draw but if we were to get a draw playing relatively positive football then I wouldn't cry about it.

I hope Fryatt does do the business tomorrow but as long as somebody sticks it in the back of the net then i'll be delighted. A draw in this game would not be a bad result but I believe Cov are very beatable and the hype built up around them has been terribly overblown. Mike Stowell made a good point when he said that pundits were tipping Cov for the play-offs and Leicester for a relegation struggle after the first weekend but now we are above them.

We should have no excuses if we don't beat them.

a) they are nearly as crap as us

b) they have sold Garry McSheffrey and the fans are going wild about it

c) they have Virgo, McNamee, Tabb, Page, Andrews all out injured.

d) they haven't beaten us in 6 matches (4 wins, 2 draws)

e) Hume has a point to prove, Fryatt is winding up for a devastating performance

i think Fryatt will score, and kiss the city badge infront of us when he does. thus meaning hes going nowhere!

The cynic inside me says that doesn't mean anything half the time... plenty of players kiss the badge, and many of them **** off sooner or later.

Put it this way sooner or later Fryatt is going to start hammering in the goals, he had the chances on Saturday and another would have had a hatrick, with the improved pace and better service from mid-field he should be getting more chances and sooner or later they’ll start to go in.

He’ll face a much tougher test tomorrow night, but I get the sense that once he gets a goal in he may well start to hammer them away… the worry is that other clubs with deep pockets start to take notice :unsure:

Put it this way sooner or later Fryatt is going to start hammering in the goals, he had the chances on Saturday and another would have had a hatrick, with the improved pace and better service from mid-field he should be getting more chances and sooner or later they’ll start to go in.

He’ll face a much tougher test tomorrow night, but I get the sense that once he gets a goal in he may well start to hammer them away… the worry is that other clubs with deep pockets start to take notice :unsure:

I wouldn't mind if a club with deep pockets came along. Four million quid or so would come in quite handy. :whistle:

I'd say it's still 50/50 whether or not he's still at the Leicester come September

I thought that by reading this Topic Title, it was going to be about Weso!

Anyway, i hope Matty starts his season tomorrow, he wrongly had a goal disallowed on Saturday, and was so unlucky not to have a goal because his performance deserved one!!

DU DU DU DU MATTY FRYATT!

The cynic inside me says that doesn't mean anything half the time... plenty of players kiss the badge, and many of them **** off sooner or later.

i know it doesnt but i believe he enjoys playing for us as hes already at a higher level than a year ago.

if elvis hammond was to kiss the badge id take it a bit differently. he does put in 110% on the pitch but he hasnt done enough (yet) to win the fans over.

He's settled here, and wants to help us progress.

He is no David Connolly Mark 2.

Unless we have a seriously big offer for him (£4m+) I don't see him leaving this season.

Just like Gareth Williams kisisng the Forest badge in one of his last games for them before he joined us after scoring.

I think it might have been his last game.

Archived