Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Kasabian Album Here

I really don't see the Kasabian thing at all. I would love them to be brilliant, being Leicester fans and all, but I just think they're a bit shit. That Empire song is awful.

Not everyone likes the same music. I'm sure Kasabian fans don't like some of your music collection.

Each to there own is what I say. Not having a go at you, but I hate it when people slag off bands they don't like. If you don't like it don't listen to it end of.

Not everyone likes the same music. I'm sure Kasabian fans don't like some of your music collection.

Each to there own is what I say. Not having a go at you, but I hate it when people slag off bands they don't like. If you don't like it don't listen to it end of.

There's no need for anyone to take it personally though. It's only an opinion about a band.

There's no need for anyone to take it personally though. It's only an opinion about a band.

I appreciate that, if I was sitting round having a discussion about music and someone said "I don't like Kasabian" it wouldn't bother me in the slightest. Just when people go out of there way by going into a thread clearly stating a band they don't like just to tell us they think they are shit. What's the point?

Like I said it's not aimed at you as the way you expressed it was completely different to say jumbo_mills or whatever he is called.

Didn't like Empire at all when I first heard it but love it now. All Kasabian stuff grows on me, I wasn't keen on the first album but gave it a few listens and now love it, its the same with Empire and i'm sure it'll be the same with the new album.

Didn't like Empire at all when I first heard it but love it now. All Kasabian stuff grows on me, I wasn't keen on the first album but gave it a few listens and now love it, its the same with Empire and i'm sure it'll be the same with the new album.

Yeah same I didnt like it at first, now its got 22 on my play count :pinch:

Archived