Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Macclesfield Match Thread

We struggled against Blackpool in the FA Cup but won the replay at their place. Macclesfield are one of the worst teams in the football league and you'd have to think it should be comfortable whatever team Kelly picks. I have a feeling he wont make many changes wanting to keep our unbeaten run

I can't imagine any complacency tonight. With this Mandaric thing on the backburner any youngsters selected and, indeed, our seniors too can be sure they'll be playing for their futures at Leicester.

Sadly, some wouldn't have a future if they play well or not. But the point is there. Theoretically, the Mandaric era should be an exciting ride and a few existing players might be lucky enough to get a ticket.

And then there's Kelly, of course. He'll presumably be motivated to make himself indispensible. Fascinating.

If nothing else it should focus the mind.

I can't imagine any complacency tonight. With this Mandaric thing on the backburner any youngsters selected and, indeed, our seniors too can be sure they'll be playing for their futures at Leicester.

Sadly, some wouldn't have a future if they play well or not. But the point is there. Theoretically, the Mandaric era should be an exciting ride and a few existing players might be lucky enough to get a ticket.

And then there's Kelly, of course. He'll presumably be motivated to make himself indispensible. Fascinating.

If nothing else it should focus the mind.

If the likes of Porter arent going to be good enough for a Premiership Leicester then if we ever get promoted they'll be cast by the wayside whether mandaric is here or not

I've every faith in Porter whatever level City get to. In some ways he might find if easier in the Premiership where, presumably, he'll have a teamful of colleagues who can all pass the ball properly and where the movement of colleagues into space is better.

I've every faith in Porter whatever level City get to. In some ways he might find if easier in the Premiership where, presumably, he'll have a teamful of colleagues who can all pass the ball properly and where the movement of colleagues into space is better.

Would he be able to stand the physical side to the Prem?? And would he be fit enough by then to compete for a whole 90 minutes??

I hope we play someone like dodds or gradel. I reckon we will win but only marginal. What stands are open 2nite.

At the moment, just the main stand, plus, I presume, the away section. :blush:

wonder what odds you can get on louis Dodds bagging the first goal?

He would have played against blackpool if he wasn't injured an RK has already said he is the most natural finisher at the club. SURELY he will be at least on the bench if not starting

Dodds will not start

So the odds will be 100/1? :unsure:

If you want a bet on Dodds to score, you'll have to bet on application as he isn't on the list.

Best bet is to go for him to score last as well imo.

Fryatt 3-0: 16-1

Stearman 3-0: 80-1

Would he be able to stand the physical side to the Prem?? And would he be fit enough by then to compete for a whole 90 minutes??

He'd soon see and, presumably adjust. Lots of small players have succeeded at a high level.

Alan Ball was a World Cup winner.

Fitness wise, if he plays tonight, just note the amount of ground he covers. I may be wrong but I'd say he was one of the fittest players at the club.

I'm going tonight. Hopefully Gradel will get a chance on the wing at some point. I firmly believe if he started he could put in a similar performance to what Piper put in against Leeds on his debut in this competition.

I don't any of that bollocks that was offered against Sociedad, thanks. Let's have some goals tonight, and plenty.

Resoundingly second that.

Not sure I want the strongest team out though.

I think as at the end of last season, we should put a good team out but one which gives us further information on the direction we need to head.

Blooding Dodds and Gradel would be a start.

Resoundingly second that.

Not sure I want the strongest team out though.

I think as at the end of last season, we should put a good team out but one which gives us further information on the direction we need to head.

Blooding Dodds and Gradel would be a start.

How come no ones banging on about Chambers these days, didn't we give him his debut this time last season?

Archived