Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Atmosphere Tonight

There won't be an atmosphere tonight we are expected to win anyway so even if we score there will hardly be a big celebration or chear.

there wont be an atmosphere. it will seem weird watching the goals on TV with nobody behind the goals :D like a reserve game. how many macclesfield fans expected? anybody know?

Well their attendance is the worst in the Football League :pinch:

The people who tried to start chants around us were completely out if tune and had clearly not been to a game for some time.

Leave it to the experts :thumbup:

the 1s in the south west corner only knew about 3 chants, it got so annoying

the 1s in the south west corner only knew about 3 chants, it got so annoying

I know yeah that's where I was "We love you Leicester we do" "Leicester ,Leicester, Leicester" "When the blues go marching in"

Me and my mate were gonna try and confuse them by singing "when your smiling" lol

thought atmosphere was poor but i wasnt expecting anything else tbh!

fair play to the maccs fans having a good sing song, i think it would of been better if they had just put there fans over near us, there wasnt many of them so what was the point in opening that stand for them?

thought atmosphere was poor but i wasnt expecting anything else tbh!

fair play to the maccs fans having a good sing song, i think it would of been better if they had just put there fans over near us, there wasnt many of them so what was the point in opening that stand for them?

Safety probably and the whole stand was litterally packed so they could only come closer. I know its dissapointing losing to Leicester but thats not a reason to sack your manager.

I know yeah that's where I was "We love you Leicester we do" "Leicester ,Leicester, Leicester" "When the blues go marching in"

Me and my mate were gonna try and confuse them by singing "when youe smiling" lol

That one went down quite well lol I joined in :P

Safety probably and the whole stand was litterally packed so they could only come closer. I know its dissapointing losing to Leicester but thats not a reason to sack your manager.

Their fans weren't Impresed with him they were shouting "you dont know what you doing at him" :blink:

Didnt realsie he got the boot though :unsure:

Macclesfield's loss to Leicester in the Carling Cup was further soured by the chants of some Town fans, who called for manager Brian Horton to be sacked.

"We've got to stick together," said Horton, calling for a united approach to his team's early-season struggles.

"The start we've had to the season has not been acceptable but we've been hit by injuries," he said of the one point they have picked up in League Two.

"I'm working to bring in at least one new face."

i felt a bit sorry for the disabled supporters all alone in the kop end with no one else there.

i liked the attempts to have a go at the keeper by say the usual 'arghhhhh youre sheet' :rolleyes: that ended up sounding more like a pirates convention :D

i must have sat in the part of the ground where they put the seats in last. the seat numbering went from#33 to #54 :blink: or something similar , cant quite remember.

i felt a bit sorry for the disabled supporters all alone in the kop end with no one else there.

i liked the attempts to have a go at the keeper by say the usual 'arghhhhh youre sheet' :rolleyes: that ended up sounding more like a pirates convention :D

i must have sat in the part of the ground where they put the seats in last. the seat numbering went from#33 to #54 :blink: or something similar , cant quite remember.

lol I said exactly the same thing

ARRRRRRRRGGGH lol

Archived