Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Kasabian on Soccer AM tommorrow

Leicester band Kasabian will be appearing on Soccer AM on Saturday morning before making a mad dash up the M1 to watch the Foxes take on Southend.

Tom and Serge have been busy promoting their new album 'Empire' over the past month and have therefore been unable to catch Rob Kelly's men in action so far this season.

But the duo will be taking a brief break from their hectic schedule this weekend to pay a visit to the Walkers Stadium and cheer on City in their latest Championship clash.

Both Tom and Serge have followed the club for as long as they can remember and could be seen backing their side at almost every home game last season. The lads also made it to a number of away fixtures - with Serge recently citing the 2-1 victory over Luton Town at Kenilworth Road as a turning point for the campaign in a recent Leicester City World interview.

The bands eponymously titled debut album has sold 1.2 million copies worldwide and was followed up with successful performances at both the Glastonbury and V festivals.

'Empire' the album is released on Monday, August 28. The 11-track record has already received rave reviews from the music press, including an almost unprecedented 9/10 from industry bible NME.

The band will then embark on a UK tour that will take in two already sold out dates of DeMontfort Hall in December.

City fans may have already spied a huge display of the Leicester rockers modelling the club's new kit (above) in the club's Walkers Stadium megastore.

Muzzy on Soccer AM last week, Kasabian this week what Leicester links will be on Soccer AM next week?

"Almost unprecedented 9/10 from industry bible NME", hahaha that's a laugh. They give 9/10 to anyone who can pick up a guitar and sneer. If you don't read it, don't try guessing that it's unprecedented. Bloody official site.

I realise this is extremely unimportant, but then so is two Leicester fans turning up to watch a Leicester game.

"Almost unprecedented 9/10 from industry bible NME", hahaha that's a laugh. They give 9/10 to anyone who can pick up a guitar and sneer. If you don't read it, don't try guessing that it's unprecedented. Bloody official site.

I realise this is extremely unimportant, but then so is two Leicester fans turning up to watch a Leicester game.

exactly!!!

That Manish bloke is presenting football focus again but he doesn't get his own story on the OS!!

as for the NME..... well the less said the better

my guess is that the club are paying Kasabian to name drop them on a regular basis or giving them free season tickets or something because it seems like every week they find another pointless reason to bring them up again!!

exactly!!!

That Manish bloke is presenting football focus again but he doesn't get his own story on the OS!!

as for the NME..... well the less said the better

my guess is that the club are paying Kasabian to name drop them on a regular basis or giving them free season tickets or something because it seems like every week they find another pointless reason to bring them up again!!

Chill, i'm sure there is abit of 'if you scratch my back' senario going on but surely its good for both the club and the band. I for one will be pleased to see them on Soccer AM.

Whats all that about then. The official site claimed that ' Both Tom and Serge have been following the club for as long as they can remember and could be seen backing their side at almost every home game last season. The lads also made it to a number of away fixtures...'

Link

Tom is a bloody Leeds fan and Surge said that the Southend match is hardly a glammar tie, when the official site say they were both making a mad dash up the M1 to watch the game.

And what is Tom doing wearing the City shirt at the top, hes a Leeds fan!

That is the same guy isnt it

Whats all that about then. The official site claimed that ' Both Tom and Serge have been following the club for as long as they can remember and could be seen backing their side at almost every home game last season. The lads also made it to a number of away fixtures...'

Link

Tom is a bloody Leeds fan and Surge said that the Southend match is hardly a glammar tie, when the official site say they were both making a mad dash up the M1 to watch the game.

And what is Tom doing wearing the City shirt at the top, hes a Leeds fan!

That is the same guy isnt it

Chris is a Leeds fan. Tom wasn't on today.

Archived