Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lester LXXIV

Hull City Match Thread

I was just reading the Mercury and didn't realise how awful Hull were! The only team with 1 point, will be quite amusing if we don't win this one.

I'm hoping we win convincingly, this is the perfect game for fryatt and hume to bag a goal and get some confidence.

But to be fair they've played reasonably good teams so far:

"Hull have so far played Cov, Derby, West Brom and Brum"

For the last couple of years we've struggled against teams at or near the bottom too! :unsure:

I don't mean to be pessimistic but i've got used to not being over confident prior to games recently... ;)

I was just reading the Mercury and didn't realise how awful Hull were! The only team with 1 point, will be quite amusing if we don't win this one.

I'm hoping we win convincingly, this is the perfect game for fryatt and hume to bag a goal and get some confidence.

Like I said earlier, 4 midlands teams have beaten Hull this season, and the only point they have picked up was against an awful Ipswich side that we disposed of quite comfortably. The omens are good for us tonight, and I just hope we can bounce straight back after Saturdays disappointment.

Like I said earlier, 4 midlands teams have beaten Hull this season, and the only point they have picked up was against an awful Ipswich side that we disposed of quite comfortably. The omens are good for us tonight, and I just hope we can bounce straight back after Saturdays disappointment.

Sorry I didn't quote you in my previous post :D Don't do me for plagerism!! :whistle:

But to be fair they've played reasonably good teams so far:

"Hull have so far played Cov, Derby, West Brom and Brum"

For the last couple of years we've struggled against teams at or near the bottom too! :unsure:

I don't mean to be pessimistic but i've got used to not being over confident prior to games recently... ;)

Look through their team as well though, nothing there that looks at me and shouts danger :blink:

Sorry I didn't quote you in my previous post :D Don't do me for plagerism!! :whistle:

I won't do, haven't got a case as I didn't even copyright my post :o Who's to say I didn't steal it? :ph34r:

Look through their team as well though, nothing there that looks at me and shouts danger :blink:

Bridges could pose a threat, but with Paddy K in the form he's in, I think we'll be fine :D

Sorry to disappoint you all, but I have class beginning at 2:30pm - 7:30pm for you lot - so I won't be here to keep you all entertained in the match thread. :P

I nominate Suffolk and cisono to carry the torch on my behalf. :thumbup:

:laugh:

bet you won't even know I wasn't here when all is said and done :(

From the OS.

Hume In For O'Grady

Leicester City boss Rob Kelly makes just one change to his starting line-up for the Championship clash against Hull City at the Walkers Stadium on Tuesday evening (7:45pm).

In comes Iain Hume, who has started the last four league games on the bench, for Chris O'Grady.

Apart from that Kelly sticks with the same side that went down 2-0 at the hands of West Bromwich Albion on Saturday.

Paul Henderson continues in goal following his fine performance against the Baggies, with a defence of Darren Kenton, Paddy McCarthy, Patrick Kisnorbo and Nils-Eric Johansson playing in front of him.

Josh Low, Andy Johnson, Stephen Hughes and Levi Porter line up across the midfield from right to left, with Matty Fryatt and Hume named in attack.

Hughes' inclusion in the 11 means he has now started 50 games in all competitions for the Foxes since making the move from Glasgow Rangers in January 2005.

Former Fox Damien Delaney is a long-term injury victim for the Tigers, while star striker Jon Parkin misses the game through suspension.

Michael Bridges, who began his career at Sunderland before making a £5million move to Leeds United, makes his second start for Hull following his £350,000 move from Carlisle United.

City: Henderson, Kenton, McCarthy, Kisnorbo, Johansson, Low, Johnson, Hughes, Porter, Fryatt, Hume.

Subs: Logan, Wesolowski, Stearman, O'Grady, Hammond.

Hull: Myhill, Dawson, Ashbee, Turner, Forster, Bridges, Ricketts, Collins, Livermore, Fagan, France.

Subs: Barmby, Duke, Yeates, Thelwell, Marney.

Archived