Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bigneville

I Hope....

Unfortunately, you cannot control that, although it'd be nice if you could. People were calling for Kelly to be out after both the Luton and Burnley games, and, if we did happen to draw or god forbid get beat by Hull tonight, then certain "supporters" will almost certainly call for his head.

Unfortunately, you cannot control that, although it'd be nice if you could. People were calling for Kelly to be out after both the Luton and Burnley games, and, if we did happen to draw or god forbid get beat by Hull tonight, then certain "supporters" will almost certainly call for his head.

Manner in which the loss would occur would be just as important.

I for one will not be wanting RK out if we lose but I will want an improvement on previous performances, which for me is more important!!!!

gets people reading the thread. also makes people consider the topic at hand and post quite intelligently about it - as I feel I did, and as Singh just has.

If we play pathetically and give them 3 points without threatening or attacking, then I can understand criticism towards Kelly and people questioning his motives and ambition. But, if we draw and dominate possession, we'll have something to build on - maybe confidence or a bit of match-situation finishing work in training.

Like who?

There were people who were annoyed, started to feel as though may of got lucky last season. I herd " I'll give him till Southend " a few times, I've not herd any serious call for RK's head yet apart from FNQ starting his ridic polls.

I hope people don't too but I won't blame them if the term serve up the drivel they have just recently!

Kelly is in danger of copying EVERY mistake made by his two predecessors.

More performances like tonight and he will share their fate.

Five blanks in seven games is shockingly poor.

If he can't sort it out then fans have every right to have a go at him.

Kelly is in danger of copying EVERY mistake made by his two predecessors.

More performances like tonight and he will share their fate.

Five blanks in seven games is shockingly poor.

If he can't sort it out then fans have every right to have a go at him.

I think he should go, as much As I like the bloke and I think we need to give the manager time, That was awfull. And its so obvious what is wrong.

Archived