Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Does anyone genuinely think we can win on Saturday?

How many nutters are there in our fanbase?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Let's see

• Yes
    • You've got to be having a giraffe, we are rubbish and they look brilliant

The chances of a victory on Saturday are no worse than they were at QPR last season.

And we were playing a lot worse then!

If the likes of Plymouth and Southend can beat Sunderland there's no reason why we can't.

I shall be one of them. Didn't think we had a chance of getting anything today, not even a point. But the lads went out there today and proved we can cause many problems for the form sides in the league, even away from home. Consistency and killer-instinct are now the key for us

1-1 draw in the end. Best away performance of the season by a distance.

A few posters will be busy eating their words tonight! :D

Not really because like has been said elsewhere, we even had the odd good performance/result under Levein which papered over very obvious cracks.

I'm not going to take back criticism whilst we're languishing near the bottom of the table.

It'll be a very popular dish tonight! lol

hehe very good Ultra. :thumbup: Why don't you try brining that league table signature you were running last season back? :rolleyes:

I don't particularly want RK gone, my problems with the board, a problem that is there for all to see, however if you really think that one draw away to fellow championship strugglers is going to change the mind of the anti kelly contingent think again, we are still in the bottom half and as you said

If the likes of Plymouth and Southend can beat Sunderland there's no reason why we can't.

Except we didn't beat them we got a point. :rolleyes: proves nothing really. Colchester, Brum and Southampton may do however.

Archived