Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Does anyone genuinely think we can win on Saturday?

How many nutters are there in our fanbase?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Let's see

• Yes
    • You've got to be having a giraffe, we are rubbish and they look brilliant

We're terrible now, Sunerland are looking much better than they have done. But how many times have we defied expectations one way or the other in the past. We're unbeliveably inconsistent. That's why I've voted 'yes' - we can win, although to be honest without some radical changes (Weso for Hughes in particular), I doubt it.

The odds are stacked against a win purely because we can't score however there's no real reason to believe we will get absolutely tonked we've only conceded 3 goals in the last 5 games an own goal, a penalty and a rather fortuitous if spectacular long range shot.

I think this could be like one of the Levein games. We play utter sh1t against the worst team in the league, and then go and beat a side where the odds are stacked unbelievably against us. Then the fans will all think everything is fine again and Kelly should be given a 7 year contract.

Mystic meg i'm coming for you!

We haven't beaten a good team away from home for absolutely ages, so I doubt it very much. If we do then i'll be very surprised.

We aren't scoring and Sunderland now have a very useful attacking team, that will also be more than capable of breaking down are average defence.

Prediction 2-0 to Sunderland.

I think this could be like one of the Levein games. We play utter sh1t against the worst team in the league, and then go and beat a side where the odds are stacked unbelievably against us. Then the fans will all think everything is fine again and Kelly should be given a 7 year contract.

Mystic meg i'm coming for you!

When did we do this under Levein away from home? The only team I can think of was Watford early last season, but that was before they had really found their rhythm anyway.

When did we do this under Levein away from home? The only team I can think of was Watford early last season, but that was before they had really found their rhythm anyway.

I wasn't specifically looking at away games, just in general how one minute we'd lose against QPR at home and then go get a win against a good Watford team. Lose to Stoke, drawing against the bottom teams Millwall and Crewe, then pull out a win against Spurs. Lose to Plymouth and Sheff Wed, then go and beat Wolves.

By the way, I may have gone into the Kelly reign there i'm not sure.

:mad:

Of course we can attack straight away but we'll never score!

I voted No,

my mate at work who supports Sunderland says anything less than a 5-0 win for Sunderland will feel like they have underacheived.

I think 3-0 loss would be a good result for City :thumbup:

I have the pleasure of sitting in the home end for this one with my wife & in-laws, oh what fun!

I don't think I need to concern myself with what I'll do if we score - 4 goals in 7 league games, all of these at home, making very telling reading. It's a no from me.

Archived