Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wils

Fifa'07

No dont think so, its always been September time from my knowlegde, i'll be getting it as i dont like Pro Evo :blush:

It's been creeping out a bit earlier than usual in the last couple of years for some reason unbeknownst to me.. :dunno:

Fifa is the better computer game, hands down :P

It's been creeping out a bit earlier than usual in the last couple of years for some reason unbeknownst to me.. :dunno:

Fifa is the better computer game, hands down :P

I'll be getting it but only because its the only football game my mates play on multiplayer so have to have some idea of how to play it coz I dont wanna get stuffed every time. Usually I just play it for a few weeks until Pro Evo comes out and then it just sits in a draw collecting dust!

According to the Official PS2 magazine, FIFA 07 is very different to the last few FIFAs and is getting very close to Pro Evo.... although I think they say that every year! :unsure:

Don't even get me started on this, Pro evo is by far the better game in terms of gameplay and realistic football. Fifa has the licenses and thats it. Keep your money in your pocket until the 20th of october, then a real football game will come out.

Don't even get me started on this, Pro evo is by far the better game in terms of gameplay and realistic football. Fifa has the licenses and thats it. Keep your money in your pocket until the 20th of october, then a real football game will come out.

Total agree. Fifa is for 5-12 year old kids, that just like the kits. Pro evo is clearly the best football simulator around. Fifa pfffft

I downloaded it for the XBox on Monday and my lad has been playing on it. He says it is better than '06. The players are better to control.

I had a go and thought the graphics were better but couldn't tell much difference. Its good to play with the city line up. But for some reason I am going through a goal drought.......

It's out today!!! Wooooooooooo!!!!

Buy it people, you know it make sense. Pro Ev releases the same game every year but just change the cover, FIFA 2007 will be the best football game ever made!

lol you obviously have never played pro evo in your lifetime. There are many updates every year. You simply cant beat pro evo. Many of my mates like fifa as much as you do, but I showed them the light and now they are big pro evo fans! :thumbup:

lol you obviously have never played pro evo in your lifetime. There are many updates every year. You simply cant beat pro evo. Many of my mates like fifa as much as you do, but I showed them the light and now they are big pro evo fans! :thumbup:

Last year I bought pro evo, played it for 2 weeks, and took it back to Game & exchanged it for FIFA. I really cannot see what people like about PE?? I wont delve into what I hated about it... but both me and my housemate thought it was a god awful game.

Last year I bought pro evo, played it for 2 weeks, and took it back to Game & exchanged it for FIFA. I really cannot see what people like about PE?? I wont delve into what I hated about it... but both me and my housemate thought it was a god awful game.

hmm ok, Are you a big fan of the Crazy Frog? Do you think Kevin Costna is a good actor?

Archived