Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wils

Fifa'07

Well I bought the new FIFA today because it was cheap in asda.....and its getting better but still not in the same league as Pro Evo. Only played two games so far and won them both - (LCFC 6-3 Southend and LCFC 4-0 Villa).... so scoring isnt a problem at all.

Graphic wise it is what you come to expect from any fifa although none of the Leicester players look right, the kits are spot on and the presentation of the games is first class.

Its also a lot quicker and more fluid than any other FIFA game and you can turn defending a corner into a productive counter attack straight away. The intelligence levels of players has increased so the players make good quality runs forward to support the attack.

The most impressive thing though is the new ball physics thing. Its the main aspect of the new FIFA and would be good to see it in the new Pro Evo. The ball moves around in the air more realistically than in any ps2 game ive seen before and the way it spins off a player who closes the ball down is good to see. One instance I went to swing a cross in and it caught the outstreched leg of a defender and the ball spun high into the air causing chaos in the penalty area before being deflected out for a midfielder to whack waaaay over the bar.

Its not a bad game to kill the time until the new pro evo comes out but I think once that arrives, FIFA 07 will just gather dust and wont get a look in again.

Pro Evo fan in a foul mood ;)

I'm a big Pro Evo follower meself, but what's gotten on my nerves recently is the fact that the commentary is annoying me like hell. It's very repetitious, always the same 10 to 12 sentences.

Also, changing the names and switching players between team is taking me ages. When, oh when, is Konami finally getting a complete license?

In addition, I can no longer just copy my own created players into existing teams. I hate that.

And they could make the menues a bit more user-friendly.

Over and out. :pinch:

I'm a big Pro Evo follower meself, but what's gotten on my nerves recently is the fact that the commentary is annoying me like hell. It's very repetitious, always the same 10 to 12 sentences.

Also, changing the names and switching players between team is taking me ages. When, oh when, is Konami finally getting a complete license?

In addition, I can no longer just copy my own created players into existing teams. I hate that.

And they could make the menues a bit more user-friendly.

Over and out. :pinch:

You can copy your own players into your team you have to buy the add on in the PES shop on the Main Menu

I add all the unlocked players like Pele and Maradona into the craper teams from Belgium ect to raise the overall standard in the Master League

You can copy your own players into your team you have to buy the add on in the PES shop on the Main Menu

I add all the unlocked players like Pele and Maradona into the craper teams from Belgium ect to raise the overall standard in the Master League

Hmmm... Will try that one, for some reason it seems to have slipped my mind ever since I started playing the game... Thanks!

It's out today!!! Wooooooooooo!!!!

Buy it people, you know it make sense. Pro Ev releases the same game every year but just change the cover, FIFA 2007 will be the best football game ever made!

:o and what changes in fifa every year? new kits and a new jostle mode for corners? jesus christ!

Download an edited option file and the game becomes fully licensed anyway

Brought fifa 07 today in the mind that I'll stick it on ebay in a month when pro evo comes out. But it's actually much improved over 06! You can actually score different types of goals. The gameplay is 10 times better though not quite as good as pro evo5.

The game only cost me £25 from tesco which is great value.

I've played 4 games in my career fryatt's scored 9 already I'm 2nd with 10 points due to a 3-3 away at plymouth, just done the sheep 4-1 at the walkers!! Lovely.

I'm certainly pleased I brought it and may well keep it and have fifa and pe6.

Huylens theres only one Huylens

Weve got dodo, weve got dodo, weve got dodo, weve got dodo

Thankyou very much for libermann thankyou very much thankyou very very much thankyou very much for Libermann

When the ball's in the goal it's not Shearer or Cole, that's Castooooooooolo! :ph34r:

I just hope I get the right PES Shop treat this time... I guess the 10'000 PES Master League thingy will finally get me all me own players into the season with my own created LCFC...

I have Banks, Lineker and Scot legend Denis Law on the team, as well as Senderos, Schut, Francia, Ivanschitz, P. Farnerud, Manchev and Kovacs. Third season and I'm banging in those goals like Bavarians eat their pretzels...

Whats the point of having a good, realisitc game without the real teams.

Thats like having an f1 game without the teams, drivers or tracks? :pinch:

If Pro Evo had real teams i would consider buying it becasue it is more realistic than fifa, i just find fifa more fun

Whats the point of having a good, realisitc game without the real teams.

Thats like having an f1 game without the teams, drivers or tracks? :pinch:

If Pro Evo had real teams i would consider buying it becasue it is more realistic than fifa, i just find fifa more fun

If your that desperate for the real teams, ask me and I can get you an option file with the correct kits and teams on :thumbup:

Archived