Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wils

Fifa'07

Last year I bought pro evo, played it for 2 weeks, and took it back to Game & exchanged it for FIFA. I really cannot see what people like about PE?? I wont delve into what I hated about it... but both me and my housemate thought it was a god awful game.

It takes a while to get used to but all of a sudden it feels quicker and smoother it takes about 3 weeks its the weirdest thing!

Fifa feels unrealistic to me very corporate and shocking running animation lol!

The new one got a good review im not against a hire see what its like.

You can change direction when not running at full speed (like real life) involves more than one button being pressed do fifa players come with glue on there boot the best thing about PES is every player is different, they play different in fifa seems that there hair and face are different but everyone can score 30 yard blinders??

hmm ok, Are you a big fan of the Crazy Frog? Do you think Kevin Costna is a good actor?

No and No. I've been playing FIFA since 94, and I guess I am so used to the style I will never change. I've always played 2 player, and I never found 2 player on pro evo all that great.

I feel dirty and unwashed when i am playing Fifa, prob the way Fifa fans feel playing PES.

It feels like putting on a Forest shirt and walking into town, somewhere you know you have just let yourself down

lol Worship football at its ultimate alter!! Pro Evolution :thumbup:

I don't understand why Pro Evo fans have such a holier-than-thou attitude. It always ends up being such a bitchfight. Who cares? Get on with the games. Women.

I agree. I amit I was put off by Pro Evo 5 but I will happily rent out the new one and give it a go. I'm certainly not anti pro evo - I just didnt think much of it!

Both games have there merits, FIFA is easier to get into, Pro Evo takes alittle time to master, plus FIFA is abit more arcade like but has the team names and players. I have in the past, when i've had time played both, but Pro Evo edges it over it's turgid difficultness and it's slightly more realistic play!!

Both games have there merits, FIFA is easier to get into, Pro Evo takes alittle time to master, plus FIFA is abit more arcade like but has the team names and players. I have in the past, when i've had time played both, but Pro Evo edges it over it's turgid difficultness and it's slightly more realistic play!!

The kits are no longer a problem as you can now download them of the net along with everything else. Pro evo is KING!!

thats no good when playing on a ps2

Erm yes it is??!! Basically you can use a USB stick to transfer it.My mate has the one that is required so he downloads the option file onto his memory stick puts it in his ps2 then copy it onto my memory card. Simple as......

Archived