Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

What song have you got stuck in your head?

He featured alongside you (Apache) in the song Raggamuffin girl?

I can't believe you don't remember :cry:

Oh, franklin Paul, yeah, raggamuffin wasn't one of my favourite productions!! I've just a stint with the man they call Dalvinder Singh, obviously you would know that, being my biggest fan!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe8p67vjBM8&search=indian

Oh, franklin Paul, yeah, raggamuffin wasn't one of my favourite productions!! I've just a stint with the man they call Dalvinder Singh, obviously you would know that, being my biggest fan!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe8p67vjBM8&search=indian

Of course I know who Dalvinder is …what do you take me for some sort of chump?

That’s the first time I’ve seen the new video and I’ve got to say it’s looking dope! And that track is off the chain! Keep up the good work Apache!

Of course I know who Dalvinder is …what do you take me for some sort of chump?

That’s the first time I’ve seen the new video and I’ve got to say it’s looking dope! And that track is off the chain! Keep up the good work Apache!

I'm not impressed with Dalvinder, but he's the wife's cousin (seriously he is), he's got a shit voice, he sang a song at my wedding reception and he was pants!!!

I'm not impressed with Dalvinder, but he's the wife's cousin (seriously he is), he's got a shit voice, he sang a song at my wedding reception and he was pants!!!

Sounds like Dalvinder needs sorting out. If need anyone to take him down a couple of pegs then let me know because nobody messes with the Apache

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived