Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Football Manager 2007

Ive played 6 months with Ipswich (I'm going to wait to get the real game before im Leicester)

And then i started a new game with Preston, and quit very early.

I try to start another new game but it ALWAYS Freezes when the quickstart is loading up. Ive downloaded if from 2-3 different sites so i have no idea. I doubt its a virus unless my computer is mucked up AGAIN. :mad:

What dont you just buy it. Its money well spent. Plus if you download it you cant update it at all.

Does anybody play the Football Manager Series?

I do and I always start as Leicester and get sacked :(

I went to Birmingham - got them promoted but just got relegated :cry: I had to win on the last game of the season but I drew :mad:

But then again, a draw against Chelsea isn't bad is it ;)

Playing with leicester atm just started with milan manderic chairman :)

Going well :D

Got four players in on loan and signed couple of players i'll try and get my squad up on here.

Loaned in players:

M.Flamini - Arsenal

Diarria - Chelsea

Obel Mikel - Chelsea

Agbonahore - Aston Villa

Does anybody play the Football Manager Series?

I do and I always start as Leicester and get sacked :(

I went to Birmingham - got them promoted but just got relegated :cry: I had to win on the last game of the season but I drew :mad:

But then again, a draw against Chelsea isn't bad is it ;)

Love FM. Especially after a day like today it puts me in the mood to play! Ill try and find out how to pot a picture of my team up!

I went on the editor to make milan owner but thats real life ????

And them players allways go out on loan because there reserves ..

I also did that to.But aslo slipped in a couple of more changes ie making the stats more realistic!...In my eyes that is! :ph34r:

Hmm..

On FM06, i was favourites to get relegated with Shrewsbury in League 2, i finished in the play offs. No cheating or anything. I was knocked out. Mid-table finish the season after and play off success the season after that. It took 2-3 years to get to grips with League 1 but i got in the play off final against Wigan and lost in extra time. I was expected to go up the next season but i failed miserably and got sacked :(

So you can do well without cheating ;)

I started as a random club - MK Dons, I was doing fairly well there and the Leicester job became availaible so I said I was intrested in the job, the fans and board of MK Dons didn't like that and the board gave me an ultimatum - resign with dignity or face the sack, so I gamble I thought "Ah Leicester will give me the job" so I wanted a few weeks eventually MK Dons sacked me and just after I got sacked Leicester gave the job to Mike Stowell, so I was out of work for about 2-3 months and Wolves gave me a job, I am 4th in the championship with Wolves.

I have this now.

I propose that we all start as say...

York City.

Be interesting to see how we all get on.

I'm just installing it now. Hope it works. My computer is painfully slow.

So who's in?

nah im having enough fun trying to keep city in the prem

I have this now.

I propose that we all start as say...

York City.

Be interesting to see how we all get on.

I'm just installing it now. Hope it works. My computer is painfully slow.

So who's in?

gah! i won't have it until christmas. i propose you wait til then................. :whistle:

Archived