Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Football Manager 2007

Is there much difference between 2006? Because fair enough there has been updates, new players, e.t.c, and new features on the game itself but just debating with myself whether it is worth £25 for a few changes when I can carry on playing on 2006?!

If theres big changes and worth updateing for the new version i may consider, Whats it like? What changes are there?

Is there much difference between 2006? Because fair enough there has been updates, new players, e.t.c, and new features on the game itself but just debating with myself whether it is worth £25 for a few changes when I can carry on playing on 2006?!

If theres big changes and worth updateing for the new version i may consider, Whats it like? What changes are there?

There are more changes and new features than ever before in CM/FM, over 100 new features. It's certainly not just a data update with a few new features this year, the whole 'feel' of the game is different.

I'm not just saying that either, I've been playing it for months and it still feels new.

Fair enough :(

Maybe you'll prefer my next one :D

white1nw5.th.jpg

That looks great. :thumbup:

I found this really difficult to begin with. As usual I started out unemployed and eventually got a job as Harrogate manager, but I couldn't find any decent players that wanted to join and couldn't get a result whichever tactic I used so after 6 months resigned as Harrogate manager. The number of times I was 2-0 up and lost 2-3. :mad:

I contemplated started a fresh and taking charge as a league club but eventually was offered a job at Frickley, but again, found it incredibly hard to get a result. The teamtalks I gave seemed to have a negative effect. But I think I'm getting there, I've started to get results and have gone 12 games unbeaten sitting in 7th place a couple of points off playoffs.

There is one thing I hate about this game though, whenever you apply for any other job the fans just totally turn against you.

That looks great. :thumbup:

I found this really difficult to begin with. As usual I started out unemployed and eventually got a job as Harrogate manager, but I couldn't find any decent players that wanted to join and couldn't get a result whichever tactic I used so after 6 months resigned as Harrogate manager. The number of times I was 2-0 up and lost 2-3. :mad:

I contemplated started a fresh and taking charge as a league club but eventually was offered a job at Frickley, but again, found it incredibly hard to get a result. The teamtalks I gave seemed to have a negative effect. But I think I'm getting there, I've started to get results and have gone 12 games unbeaten sitting in 7th place a couple of points off playoffs.

There is one thing I hate about this game though, whenever you apply for any other job the fans just totally turn against you.

I just wouldn't apply for jobs unless you really really want it, by applying for a job you are also pubically announcing the fact you have applied.

Archived