Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Football Manager 2007

I've come to the decision that the games a joke in this current state, you can't go a game without getting a player injured. And oh no, these are not just little knocks, these are anything from 3 weeks at the very least to 7 months.

injuriesww8.th.jpg

Oh and no tactics work either for a sustained length of time.

BOOOOO

I've come to the decision that the games a joke in this current state, you can't go a game without getting a player injured. And oh no, these are not just little knocks, these are anything from 3 weeks at the very least to 7 months

BOOOOO

:D excellent.

Maybe you should do a Wise and tell your squad to get nasty?

Does anyone else find this game really easy compared to the previous versions? some of the score lines are ridiculously high as well, for example i beat grimsby 14-0 in the FA Cup with Newcastle. :blink:

p.s. i said i would not buy this game because i thought i was too old to have time to play it, i just had to though :thumbup::D

I've come to the decision that the games a joke in this current state, you can't go a game without getting a player injured. And oh no, these are not just little knocks, these are anything from 3 weeks at the very least to 7 months.

injuriesww8.th.jpg

BOOOOO

Try lowering the intensity of your training sessions, that's normally what causes too many injuries for me.

Try lowering the intensity of your training sessions, that's normally what causes too many injuries for me.

I haven't really touched the training to be honest, and the club is still part-time so they shouldn't really have a chance to overdo it to cause that amount of injuries. :blink:

I haven't really touched the training to be honest, and the club is still part-time so they shouldn't really have a chance to overdo it to cause that amount of injuries. :blink:

Try creating a new part-time training session that is less intensive, part-time players aren't as fit as full-time players so even hardly any training could be causing injuries.

Try creating a new part-time training session that is less intensive, part-time players aren't as fit as full-time players so even hardly any training could be causing injuries.

Thats how i solves my injury crisis (lowering traing intensity) lead to a 16 match unbeaten run and finished just short of the playoffs, after being given a vote of confidence. :thumbup:

How is everyone doing in their Leicester game?

I finished 4th in my first season and won the playoffs. Have now played 8 games in the Premiership season and have 8 points.

Played one season and finished 7th just missing out on the play-offs :(

Played one season and finished 7th just missing out on the play-offs :(

Im finished 13th first season. Not bad with half the team out injured all year. 2nd season top until xmas now ive not won for 9 matches!! Its doing my head in. Tonight im not going bed until i win another game.

injuriesww8.th.jpg

BOOOOO

Ridiculous aint it. I'm Mansfield, and if it wasn't difficult enough having a squad full of players who are to young (Average age of squad was 22 when I started)or over the hill, Dawson can't go a month without at least a week out, I was once had Danny Reet, Richy Barker, Chris O'Grady & Simon Brown all out at the same time for a good two weeks, I had to play Giles Coke up front <_< .

I do see your point with the tactics though, I go through stages were nothing works for months, I've found its better top alter them slightly instead of implementing massive over hauls, the players need time to adjust to drastic changes Still, finished 11th, and I am now 3rd in my second season.

i finished 4th in my 1st season with leicester. i beat birmingham 2-0 in the play off final.

in pre season i bought in Pezzarossi, bouzza (who i had on loan all last year), robbie fowler on a free, sebastian larsson, freddy guarin on loan all season, koroman, mido and david goodwillie. i need more defenders though.

i lost my 1st game at home to liverpool in the prem, a 94th minute sami hyypia header sent me 2-1 down :( then a 2-1 defeat away to man utd followed and i then went on to beat bolton 2-0 at home. after that i beat cov on pens at home in the league cup 2nd round and a 0-0 draw away at blackburn leaves me 13th with 4 pts and 0 gd.

my target is to be mid table ish in jan and bring in a few players to keep us up

I finished 4th too in my first season and to top it off i beat the sheep-shaggers 2-1 in the final!

Elvis finished Championship top goalscorer... :thumbup:

in 1st season- Bouazza on loan for the season is a top signing, I would strongly recommend.

Scott Golbourne too on loan from reading is also a worthwile loan signing.

Belmadi on a free

Guardiola on a free- Old but still brilliant

Speroni- Another top signing.

So far, not so good in Prem. Played 2 lost 2, but to be fair they were against Spurs and Man U.

Anthony Stokes in.

Couple of Spanish keepers in too.

Alex Fernandez- Young striker with good stats. Not sure how good he is though yet.

Archived