Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Football Manager 2007

Ive signed about 5/6 over 33's on free's and some under 18's and bought in a couple of reserves from league teams.

4th in the league after nine games and no real consistancy.

Hopefully I can stay in and around the play off's and sneak a play off win, it was so much easier last year to go up :(

I also did that to.But aslo slipped in a couple of more changes ie making the stats more realistic!...In my eyes that is! :ph34r:

what like to make Stearman the best young right back this country has ever seen! :whistle:

just got the game last week, started off with Leicester doing poor though might start off with Braintree, im off work now on the sick till after xmas so ive got loads of spare time.

Isn't dodds' finishing poor on the game like 4 or 5?

He has a few stats in double figures... he's basically straight in to the first XI according to myself and my one coach.

Could post a screenshot if desired.

ps How do I 'obtain' a screenshot. I know to post it on here I'd host it at photobucket or whatever... but how do I 'get' the screenshot?

He has a few stats in double figures... he's basically straight in to the first XI according to myself and my one coach.

Could post a screenshot if desired.

ps How do I 'obtain' a screenshot. I know to post it on here I'd host it at photobucket or whatever... but how do I 'get' the screenshot?

go on the screen you want to copy. press the print button on the top right of your keyboard, then open up paint, click edit, paste and it will paste the screenshot onto there.

btw get tom lyons on loan from palace, he is awesome for braintree :thumbup:

well i'm not quite sure who is taking control, because i ticked the assistant manager takes control of friendlies. But I don't have an assistant because no-one wants to come to braintree.

so I think the players just managed themselves, :whistle:

I think a relegation battle is on the cards :thumbup:

Where do Braintree normally finish in this division?

I thought I'd got Francis Benali in as player/assistant manager or player/coach but he was having none of it.

Well what a first season! Finished 4th with Leicester, Hume on 32 goals and we get through to the play off final after a 3-1 aggregate win over Leeds, then Canada pinch Hume on the day of the final! I dont think I even got a message or I missed it, gutted, so we lost the final after 0-0 on Penalties to Brum, grrrr so annoying. Bring on next season.

Well what a first season! Finished 4th with Leicester, Hume on 32 goals and we get through to the play off final after a 3-1 aggregate win over Leeds, then Canada pinch Hume on the day of the final! I dont think I even got a message or I missed it, gutted, so we lost the final after 0-0 on Penalties to Brum, grrrr so annoying. Bring on next season.

Was it a friendly? you do now you can withdraw him from the squad don't you?

Was it a friendly? you do now you can withdraw him from the squad don't you?

Yes I do but I missed the message as I have a lot of internationals in the team and whilst riding the crest of the wave skipping through messages to see if i'd made my new signing I must have missed it, doh!

Archived