Daggers Posted 18 October 2006 Posted 18 October 2006 How come less members have birthdays in January and December? Isn't it about time FT went out to positively recruit Xmas/New Year Foxes?
Milky Posted 18 October 2006 Posted 18 October 2006 perhaps you should look at what happens to leicester in March/April time.
stez Posted 19 October 2006 Posted 19 October 2006 How come less members have birthdays in January and December? Isn't it about time FT went out to positively recruit Xmas/New Year Foxes? i'm quite happy to be one of the select few
Thracian Posted 23 October 2006 Posted 23 October 2006 My birthday's in January but at my age I prefer to forget its approach.
lcfc_jme Posted 23 October 2006 Posted 23 October 2006 i'm quite happy to be one of the select few As am I
Jordan Posted 3 November 2006 Posted 3 November 2006 How come less members have birthdays in January and December? Isn't it about time FT went out to positively recruit Xmas/New Year Foxes? I'm a New Year's baby
Manwell Pablo Posted 7 November 2006 Posted 7 November 2006 SHHHH I'm Hiding from Fez SHHUUHSHHHHHHHH.
Fez of Mahrez Posted 7 November 2006 Posted 7 November 2006 SHHHH I'm Hiding from Fez SHHUUHSHHHHHHHH.
cisono Posted 13 November 2006 Posted 13 November 2006 My birthday's in January but at my age I prefer to forget its approach. No worries Thrac, but we'll still probe you to find out
The People's Hero Posted 14 November 2006 Posted 14 November 2006 Mine is November 30th (for those of you who need to start saving up).
MC Prussian Posted 14 November 2006 Posted 14 November 2006 See? Now, they're all coming out of their closet.
Daggers Posted 14 November 2006 Author Posted 14 November 2006 See? Now, they're all coming out of their closet. You start inferring that J/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\E is in a closet and he'll start kicking off again. He is not gay, he is not a girl and nor does he like wearing girls clothes...he just looks good in them, it's a comfort thing.
Fez of Mahrez Posted 14 November 2006 Posted 14 November 2006 You start inferring that J/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\E is in a closet and he'll start kicking off again. He is not gay, he is not a girl and nor does he like wearing girls clothes...he just looks good in them, it's a comfort thing. Bully.
lcfc_jme Posted 14 November 2006 Posted 14 November 2006 You start inferring that J/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\E is in a closet and he'll start kicking off again. He is not gay, he is not a girl and nor does he like wearing girls clothes...he just looks good in them, it's a comfort thing. Nice version of my name Anyhoo I'm not going to kick off, you have clarified everything that needed clarifying in your post No wait.. I do not wear girly clothes!! Apart from hot-pants, but they're allowed right??
cisono Posted 14 November 2006 Posted 14 November 2006 Apart from hot-pants, but they're allowed right?? Probably... Have you got a picture?
lcfc_jme Posted 15 November 2006 Posted 15 November 2006 Probably... Have you got a picture? Sadly no picture.. I wanted to make sure they were allowed before I even considered taking pictures.. 'Cos I wouldn't want people getting the wrong idea like
cisono Posted 15 November 2006 Posted 15 November 2006 Sadly no picture.. I wanted to make sure they were allowed before I even considered taking pictures.. 'Cos I wouldn't want people getting the wrong idea like I meant of the hotpants, not of you in them!
lcfc_jme Posted 15 November 2006 Posted 15 November 2006 I meant of the hotpants, not of you in them! oh!! I have many a nice picture of hotpants, but I'm not sure they will be to your liking, and seeing as I am grassed up by people who browse this site, maybe it'd be a good idea if I didn't post them You should be more clear next time, just to save me the embarassment!!!
cisono Posted 18 November 2006 Posted 18 November 2006 oh!! I have many a nice picture of hotpants, but I'm not sure they will be to your liking, and seeing as I am grassed up by people who browse this site, maybe it'd be a good idea if I didn't post them You should be more clear next time, just to save me the embarassment!!! Sorry. Will try to be clearer in the future (and not use any confusing shortcuts in my sentences).
lcfc_jme Posted 18 November 2006 Posted 18 November 2006 Sorry. Will try to be clearer in the future (and not use any confusing shortcuts in my sentences). Please do . I dislike embarrassing myself in full view of the public, especially over silly things which could be avoided should you not make any sneaky shortcuts
Joe. Posted 27 November 2006 Posted 27 November 2006 Probably... Have you got a picture? Do you really want a picture?
lcfc_jme Posted 27 November 2006 Posted 27 November 2006 Do you really want a picture? No she doesn't: I meant of the hotpants, not of you in them!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.