Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Discrimination on FoxesTalk

See? Now, they're all coming out of their closet.:P

You start inferring that J/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\E is in a closet and he'll start kicking off again. He is not gay, he is not a girl and nor does he like wearing girls clothes...he just looks good in them, it's a comfort thing.

You start inferring that J/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\E is in a closet and he'll start kicking off again. He is not gay, he is not a girl and nor does he like wearing girls clothes...he just looks good in them, it's a comfort thing.

Nice version of my name lol

Anyhoo I'm not going to kick off, you have clarified everything that needed clarifying in your post :)

No wait.. I do not wear girly clothes!! :o:mad:

Apart from hot-pants, but they're allowed right?? :unsure:

I meant of the hotpants, not of you in them! lol

lol oh!! :blush:

I have many a nice picture of hotpants, but I'm not sure they will be to your liking, and seeing as I am grassed up by people who browse this site, maybe it'd be a good idea if I didn't post them :unsure::rolleyes:

You should be more clear next time, just to save me the embarassment!!! :blush:

lol oh!! :blush:

I have many a nice picture of hotpants, but I'm not sure they will be to your liking, and seeing as I am grassed up by people who browse this site, maybe it'd be a good idea if I didn't post them :unsure::rolleyes:

You should be more clear next time, just to save me the embarassment!!! :blush:

lol

Sorry. Will try to be clearer in the future (and not use any confusing shortcuts in my sentences). :P

lol

Sorry. Will try to be clearer in the future (and not use any confusing shortcuts in my sentences). :P

Please do lol. I dislike embarrassing myself in full view of the public, especially over silly things which could be avoided should you not make any sneaky shortcuts :blush::(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived