Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

"What the f*cking hell is that?"

Why was it going anti-clockwise though? :o

Group of us at the back of D2 started the chantine for the wave lol

The west stand was closer so we chanted it to them :P

because the east stand wouldnt start it so we switched to the west stand then booed the other side of the kop when they didnt join in, tho the east stand eventually got it started

i enjoy doing the mexican wave and after its passed F1 the lads at the back start a chant, then when it comes r ound we do a different one no matter where the other chant is at. really good fun and great for getting others to join in.

i enjoy doing the mexican wave and after its passed F1 the lads at the back start a chant, then when it comes r ound we do a different one no matter where the other chant is at. really good fun and great for getting others to join in.

Who needs football?

o neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeil isa leivcestwr fan! o neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeil is a leicester fan!

Great stuff, I was well and truly involved with singing this song :D:P Nice to see the Villa lot responded to it by singing his name quite loudly as well :mad:

So you didn't appreciate the atmousphere then? If the crowd want to do a Mexican wave they bloody well can do, it was a great occassion and the spirits shouldn't be dampened just because you think there's no need for it. It added to the atmousphere in the stadium, there's no doubting that. Would you prefer everyone to sit down and be quiet?

no im not saying that, i think it should be used when winnning by a decent margin thats it

I have just consulted the Mexican Wave Rules 2006/7 and it says nothing about the requirement for the instigators of a wave to be supporting a team currently winning a match...in fact, section seventeen seems to indicate the opposite ~ that waves are used as a sign of defiance.

Interesting stuff, huh?!

try starting off your wave then next time were losing to someone shit like Hull.

Alright you blaggard, I shall accept your challenge.

We shall convene at Midday, sir, in front of the Royal Society for Mexican Waves.

*snook cocked*

MON isn't a f***ing Leicester fan, MON is a f***king MON fan. He never gave a f*** about Leicester, and he never will so f***ing get over it people!

See what I have to contend with?

He's got a valid point though. :whistle:

Archived