Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Josh Low......

Its not his fault he's not up to this standard. If anything its Kelly's fault for bringing him in and starting him every match. Personally I think Sylla has looked pretty bright in the patches he's played in the last two games so he should be given a longer spell in the first team to prove himself. If he doesn't produce the goods this time, he's had enough chances and can go.

Bloody hell. I just don't rate him much as a footballer, that's all ....

But you could imagine the press announcement...

.....And Leicester City today insisted on inserting a special clause in Low's contract stating that if ever he played badly for so many successive games, he would be shot as part of the half-time entertainment. Providing of course there was a consensus via a poll on FoxesTalk.

It might catch on and be a real breakthrough in focusing players attention on the job.

We could rename the ground the Leicester Coliseum!. Even have final match-day appeals... Wave the blue flags to stop the shooting - or keep em down. What might that do for our crowds!!! :whistle:

Its not his fault he's not up to this standard. If anything its Kelly's fault for bringing him in and starting him every match. Personally I think Sylla has looked pretty bright in the patches he's played in the last two games so he should be given a longer spell in the first team to prove himself. If he doesn't produce the goods this time, he's had enough chances and can go.

I think he could have gone anytime. Just don't think there were any takers at the price and imagine he's in the window before the January sales. Or I am just being cynical. :whistle:

If someone of you had your way Steve Walsh wouldn't have lasted 15 years at City. Think of the number of stupid things he did in his career with a dozen red cards and the odd own goal. Saying that i had the upmost respect for him as he was a tryer and made for most the bad things with the good things he did including the two goals at Wembley to beat the Sheepshaggers. However i would agree that Low was to blame for the second penalty and the winning goal. However Low isn't the only player who shouldn't be wearing a City Shirt. Momo Sylla is shite, he may have skill but he is one lazy b*****d.

However Low isn't the only player who shouldn't be wearing a City Shirt. Momo Sylla is shite, he may have skill but he is one lazy b*****d.

I agree, and have said this in another thread somewhere. But people seem under the impression he is gona deliver something special for us and he is still a good player. I'd like him to be, but from where I sit/stand, he just isn't :blink:

I agree, and have said this in another thread somewhere. But people seem under the impression he is gona deliver something special for us and he is still a good player. I'd like him to be, but from where I sit/stand, he just isn't :blink:

same here. people seem to dress him as some sort of saviour who will come good one day. i cant see it myself. it looks like if he was about to 5hit himself and the toilet was 100yards away he'd just let it flow.

If someone of you had your way Steve Walsh wouldn't have lasted 15 years at City. Think of the number of stupid things he did in his career with a dozen red cards and the odd own goal. Saying that i had the upmost respect for him as he was a tryer and made for most the bad things with the good things he did including the two goals at Wembley to beat the Sheepshaggers. However i would agree that Low was to blame for the second penalty and the winning goal. However Low isn't the only player who shouldn't be wearing a City Shirt. Momo Sylla is shite, he may have skill but he is one lazy b*****d.

The only person to blame for the second penalty was the retard of a ref who gave it!

This is similar to the level of abuse aimed at Kisnorbo when he was awful last season.

Lets hope he can turn it around like Paddy did............. :ph34r::ph34r:

Didn't Paddy K play out of position quite a bit last season though when he was awful?? And isn't Low playing where he naturally wants to?? Hmmm..

Didn't Paddy K play out of position quite a bit last season though when he was awful?? And isn't Low playing where he naturally wants to?? Hmmm..

Didn't he come on to play left wing on tuesday? Now it may just be me being picky but isn't he naturally a right-sided player?

Doesn't excuse his performances, all I was saying was that hopefully he'll come good.

And when did anyone make the point last season whilst slating Kisnorbo that he was playing out of position? Don't remember too many. I'll admit I didn't when I had a go but I'm prepared to learn from my mistakes

Didn't he come on to play left wing on tuesday? Now it may just be me being picky but isn't he naturally a right-sided player?

Doesn't excuse his performances, all I was saying was that hopefully he'll come good.

He came on to play left side on Tuesday yes which did baffle me quite a bit, but other than that he's played right wing hasn't he?? And he hasn't exactly set the world on fire with his performances on either wing. I'm really not one to criticise 'cos he's the professional ( :blink: ) and I'm not, but I don't think he does a winger's job properly at all.

I too hope he'll come good, like I have hoped Sylla would, but in all honesty I don't see it happening.

I wouldn't hold your breath for sustained periods of brilliance if I were you. There are reasons he's played most of his football in the lower divisions, one being that he's not that good, two being he can never sustain decent from.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: If you've been having a break it's obviously done you good! :D:D:D

he started off well, every player has a blip let him have his

I'm sure by now people know I think Josh Low is the tits :thumbup:

He did start off well. His crosses weren't amazing, but I remember a lot of people commenting that we were getting a lot better from him than what we'd had in recent matches.

Fact is he can cross and does so frequently, and it's got us a goal (and won us a game) on one occasion recently. His weakness appears to be in tackling - maybe it's a confidence issue, who knows. Cobblers fans said on his 'good days' he was great, which shows that the skill is there, but how to bring it out?

Whatever his failures, he's there because we need him there. Even though he's adaptable to play other positions, Northampton fans talk about negative experiences when he's played out of position and we saw such a display against Villa.

His skill will grow with the club. Give him a chance, he's not a writeoff yet.

Archived