Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
disheartened fan

What next?

If/when MM(or whoever) comes in, what would everyone like to see happen to the team/club for the rest of the season and beyond?

Lots of good players, Automatic promotion, and a free whoar for all season ticket holders.

Thought I'd be optomstic for once.

All dross to be gotten rid of, players, coaches, board members, etc.

NO MORE DROSS

Well not all of it, we'd still need something to moan about.

Anyone for gradual building of the team, improvement of our youth players, building a good foundation for years to come, or does everyone want success success success now now now!

I think weve already tried it and just as it looks to be paying off someone wants to buy us out :cool:

Anyone for gradual building of the team, improvement of our youth players, building a good foundation for years to come, or does everyone want success success success now now now!

You're hopeful - the money's already been spent three times on this forum and the bloke's not even arrived yet.

At this point I don't know whether to laugh or cry. But it doesn't sound likely to be boring.

I want to see some experienced (quality) players come in to allow us to develop our youngsters and blood them without the whole world on their shoulders. Take this year to stabilise and push for promotion next. I don't think not getting promoted next year is such a bad thing either, take it slowly and do it properly so that when we do go up we're ready and don't come straight back down again! Also will allow whoever takes over to prove they actually care about the club and won't leave us with a huge wage bill and no way to pay it if things don't improve instantly!

Do I suddenly get the feeling everyone's gonna want everything in a hurry?.

Oh how right you are. I already feel that we have some of the most reactionary / fickle fans going, the fact we may have a few quid to spend scares me because peoples expectations will only get worse. If we haven't got promotion by the end of next season the fickle-ites will be screaming for blood once again.

Archived