Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Martin O'Neil.....

Was in the directors box on Tues night....

Think he was checking out Stearman or keepin tabs on Hendrie??

Also Villa rumoured to be checking out Lee Cook of QPR, if anyone saw him on Saturday I'd think you'd agree that he was QPR's most dangerous player..... Might be worth takin a look at him RK...

Also Villa rumoured to be checking out Lee Cook of QPR, if anyone saw him on Saturday I'd think you'd agree that he was QPR's most dangerous player..... Might be worth takin a look at him RK...

been done mat :thumbup: ey..cheers

Cook was quite impressive, particularly first half in getting his crosses in quickly and with the least fuss. |Their centre-back Michael Mancienne, on loan from Chelsea, also looked class, not only in his reading of the game but his constantly accurate distribution.

I don't think O'Neill would have been too impressed by what he saw of Stearman the other night. He wasn't bad, but he didn't look brilliant.

I said after the game that we should try and get Cook if we had some money. I doubt we'd be able to get him though.

Surely you wouldn't turn down the chance to have O'Neill back though? If we could have any manager it'd be him for me.

O'Neil's long gone. He's moved onto bigger things. When the chance opens up, he'll take over at a club much bigger than Villa.

There's no going back now - he left in 2000 and hasn't looked back since.

My sources at QPR tell me Gregory's put a £4m tag on Cook.

Not a problem for Villa, but perhaps it would be for us, even with a takeover!

Good luck if he gets it but I trust Gregory's not planning a career in High Street selling later in life. The guy was good, not brilliant.

O'Neil is only on a one year rolling contract at Villa.

With a verbal agreement to see out his managerial days there, due to him entering into the contract with Deadly Doug ~ thus giving him an opt out if Doug fell short on his promise to piss off.

O'Neill has left the building, Rob is doing a good job...I don't want to see him go anywhere thanks.

My sources at QPR tell me Gregory's put a £4m tag on Cook.

Not a problem for Villa, but perhaps it would be for us, even with a takeover!

You don't half talk some shit, why don't you just admit you don't have any sources at QPR, you've just got mate who supports them and is talking crap.

QPR's Real (quite staggering ) Cook price tag.

O'Neil's long gone. He's moved onto bigger things. When the chance opens up, he'll take over at a club much bigger than Villa.

There's no going back now - he left in 2000 and hasn't looked back since.

MON won't leave villa in a hurry though unless he biggles up lerner. Lerner is one sugar king who will make villa full of quality. Now thats the kind of guy i wouldnt mind buying lcfc. He does good business and doesnt mean raising ticket prices as MM will do.

You don't half talk some shit, why don't you just admit you don't have any sources at QPR, you've just got mate who supports them and is talking crap.

QPR's Real (quite staggering ) Cook price tag.

10 million don't make me laugh!! ok you made me lol

10 million can buy you a lot of player who'd want Cook at that price!!

- Rosicky 9m to arsenal

- Hleb 9 million to Arsenal

- Aaron Lennon 3m to Tottenham

- Berbatov 9.5 million to Tottenham

- Petrov 6.5 million to A villa

- Darren Bent 3million to Charlton

- Damien Duff 5 million to Newcastle

- Nemanja Vidic 7m to Man u

- Craig Bellemy 10million to Liverpool

- Dirk Kuyt 10 million to Liverpool

Nad of course

- Iain Huuuuuuuuuuuuume 750k to Leicester :P