Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

With Mandaric's millions...

Who was that team, went up about a decade ago, ruffled a few feathers, hell even managed a couple of trophies, I believe....... :unsure:

Snatched the words right from my newbie mouth. Well... hinted at them before I could say them, anyhow.

Snatched the words right from my newbie mouth. Well... hinted at them before I could say them, anyhow.

I apologise Mr Jones. I hope it doesn't happen again!

:welcome:

city could have a quality team with MM dollar we could have jagielka we could even attract the likes of vassel at city or even better Agbonlahor (i wish)

Are you on drugs, Agbononywatsisface is not going to sign for us, and why would we want vassel. And Jagielka is worth to much as well when hes not really worth it

As I said in another thread MM didn't spend more than 2m on a player while in charge at Pompey... people are on a different planet if they think we are going to go out and sign £1/2m players on a regular basis.

I think his first signing will be Cristiano Ronaldo for £45 million.

Couldnt be worse than Johnson and Low :ph34r:

Exactly :P Chewbacca to put himself about and be the midfield general, letting absolutely nothing by him, with R2D2 providing creativity, vision, flare and pace. You know it makes sense :cool::P

Exactly :P Chewbacca to put himself about and be the midfield general, letting absolutely nothing by him, with R2D2 providing creativity, vision, flare and pace. You know it makes sense :cool::P

Yeah... Chewy a kinda Scott Parker/ Owen Hargreaves Character, R2D2 more of a Stevie "G" especially with his rocket boosters from Episode II ;)

Archived