Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EllbridgeGreen

Beware the Green Army

:D

Looking forward to 3 points for Argyle tomorrow!!

We havent won for 3 games now and should have taken 9 points instead of 2. We were robbed by Birmingham - Holloway has transformed our Team into something special, hopefully you'll see why people are starting to take us seriously.

Here's to a great game ma luvvers!!

We havent won for 3 games now and should have taken 9 points instead of 2. We were robbed by Birmingham - Holloway has transformed our Team into something special, hopefully you'll see why people are starting to take us seriously.

Sounds a bit gay. :blink::unsure:gayfight2.gif

Anyhoo, :whistle: , we know we will get the three points tomorrow. ;):thumbup:

Sounds like you lot are wasted on this divison.

I bet Chelsea and Arsenal are quaking in their boots at the inevitable promotion of the 'mighty' Plymouth.

Sounds like you lot are wasted on this divison.

I bet Chelsea and Arsenal are quaking in their boots at the inevitable promotion of the 'mighty' Plymouth.

This sums it up, League one side with ideas above their station. Even if they beat us tomorrow I couldn't care less as there are postive things happening at this club, where as Plymouth and Home Park will forever be a pennyless shit hole.

Still you can't begrudge them their hour of fame, it's not going to get much better than 7th in the Championship for them ;). This is their MON era.

and their cup final beckons at the walkers stadium. no real rivals so they will take what they can get on there travels against anyone. they have been playing above themselves but have never won in leicester and i reckon that will continue. 2-0 the city. goals from fryatt and hume respectively.

This sums it up, League one side with ideas above their station. Even if they beat us tomorrow I couldn't care less as there are postive things happening at this club, where as Plymouth and Home Park will forever be a pennyless shit hole.

Still you can't begrudge them their hour of fame, it's not going to get much better than 7th in the Championship for them ;). This is their MON era.

Spot on.

Archived