Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brummie-FOX

Most consistent player this season

Conrad Logan - Only lost 1 in 10 ( I stand to be corrected ) games he has started.

Iain Hume - City's top goalscorer, playing very well.

Patrick Kisnorbo - Scores vital goals from the back.

Richard Stearman - Also scored some important goals from defence/midfield. Playing well.

Other -

You didn't even give people a minute to reply!

I'd say Hume he has stood out in all the games he has played even if he hasn't score he has impressed me with his effort.

Hume

Kisnorbo

Are the only 2 main players for this.

Stearman had shaky start, but he's getting back to his best.

Stephen Hughes and Andy Johnson have been consistently shit.

Only really Kisnorbo and Huuuuuuuuuuuuuume I'd vote for Kisnorbo if anyone though cos Huuuuuuuume was out of the team for 4 games earlier on in the season with Fryatt and O'Grady up front after the Canadian had a poor start.

I can't remember Kisnorbo having a bad game. I'd also say Mcauley has always performed well despite playing less than haf the games.

Damn.

Someone beat me to the cheap gag. :doh:

I was going to say Johnson because Hughes did have a good game once. ;)

:thumbsup:

The ball went in by mistake so don't get illusion. Hughes is shit as well, he only gave two good crosses for all the games he's played.

AJ not only sucks, he actually makes sure the team plays bad

Hume seems to have really come on and grown in to the role this season as the season has gone on. Top marks to him. Always 100% effort, skill, guile... if his finishing was a bit better and with an extra yard of pace, he'd be premiership by now.

I've always thought his finishing was top class, his composure is excellent, just look at his goals against Leeds and Ipswich this season, both one on one situations, both expertly slotted home.

Also, you don't need pace to be a class striker, just look at Teddy Sheringham - still going strong at 40.

I've always thought his finishing was top class, his composure is excellent, just look at his goals against Leeds and Ipswich this season, both one on one situations, both expertly slotted home.

Also, you don't need pace to be a class striker, just look at Teddy Sheringham - still going strong at 40.

People are obsessed with Teddy Sheringham.

Fair play mate.

I just don't agree. His composure has improved and he has scored some good goals. His technique when striking the ball is very good. I believe his movement has improved too. He's got great workrate, good pace (although not exceptional) and is fairly strong for his size. Most impressive is his leap... wins more than his fair share in the air.

His finishing though, for me let's his game down.

Fair play mate.

I just don't agree. His composure has improved and he has scored some good goals. His technique when striking the ball is very good. I believe his movement has improved too. He's got great workrate, good pace (although not exceptional) and is fairly strong for his size. Most impressive is his leap... wins more than his fair share in the air.

Fair points there, he has come on leaps and bounds though as you say.

But his leap for the size of him is amazing.

Fair play mate.

I know what you mean here, but I had these views about his finishing last season when he seemed to miss some quite simple chances. Yet, this season I can't recall many chances he's missed that he should have put away. Infact I reckon he's only had about a dozen real good chances this season and he's put 8 of them away. His finishing has improved IMO. Last season it let him down, but this season he's on the money. His long range shooting is getting more consistent aswell.

I know what you mean here, but I had these views about his finishing last season when he seemed to miss some quite simple chances. Yet, this season I can't recall many chances he's missed that he should have put away. Infact I reckon he's only had about a dozen real good chances this season and he's put 8 of them away. His finishing has improved IMO. Last season it let him down, but this season he's on the money. His long range shooting is getting more consistent aswell.

His finishing has definatley improved of late, there is still along way too go in the season though if we to judge whether this is a permanent improvement to his game.

Archived