Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brummie-FOX

Most consistent player this season

kisnorbo first.

hume did have a spell around the start of the season where he wasnt in form but now he is on fire.

paddy mac was and is a good partner to him though since his accident he seems a bit of the pace.

logan has made the goalkeeping spot his own with henderson his second.

the only thing consistent with the midfield though is that williams and weso are injured and hughes and johnson arent working and that stearman is a bandaid being stuck all over the place where the team is poorly :P:ph34r:

Logan doesn't deserve his place in the side. Take Henderson, his kicking is bad, very bad at that but then his goalkeeping skills are better than Logan. One of the reasons why goals have been leaking in is a lack of understanding. Logan will be a good goalkeeper but Henderson deserves another chance.

Btw for the sake of poor me cause didnt hear the match. Porter played LM or CM? Whats wrong with Weso's leg now btw? Stupid's sake the website really sucks. In italy, player coach and doctor give a proper weekly update not just a spairing mention

Sylla

consistently average consistently innefective

low consistently slated on this forum

williams/wesolowski consistently injured

kelly consistently negative

hume consistently the only player we seem to have with a single ounce of skill and invention

Logan doesn't deserve his place in the side.

<snip>

Btw for the sake of poor me cause didnt hear the match.

I don't want to be petty about this, but there's an awful lot of people commenting on the performance of players when they have not been to the match to see them play.

It is not right to make judgements from radio commentary...because then you are only making an opinion on someone elses perspective. It isn't valid but I can just about tolerate it.

To make a decision based on, what, not having seen the game OR listened to the radio...well that just seems a bit weak wouldn't you say?

Archived