Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Preston Match Thread

Well I'm E3ing it today so i don't care :P:D

Well in there :P E3 is the best place to be in the Kop no doubt about it ;) Good choice :thumbup:

L1 will be bouncing! :bounce:

As always. I'd expect no less. Make some noise for me whilst you're at it. L1 is my new Walkers Stadium Home.

Come on the Blue Boys :bounce:

From the OS. ;):thumbup:

Two Changes For City

Foxes boss Rob Kelly makes two changes to his starting line up for the championship clash against Preston North End at the Walkers Stadium.

In come Danny Tiatto and Gareth McAuley for Andy Welsh and Paddy McCarthy.

Welsh drops to the bench, while McCarthy misses the game after picking up his fifth booking of the season in the 2-2 draw with Plymouth last weekend.

The Foxes look set to line up in a 4-4-2 formation, with Alan Maybury, McAuley, Patrick Kisnorbo and Nils-Eric Johansson playing across the defence. Momo Sylla, Stephen Hughes, Richard Stearman and Tiatto will make up the City midfield, with Matty Fryatt and Iain Hume named in attack.

England under 21 star David Nugent is named in the starting line up for the visitors.

City: Logan, Maybury, McAuley, Kisnorbo, Johansson, Sylla, Hughes, Stearman, Tiatto, Hume, Fryatt.

Subs: Henderson, Low, Hammond, Welsh, Porter.

PNE: Nash, Alexander, St ledger, Chilvers, Hill, Whaley, Sedgwick, McKenna, Pugh, Agyemang, Nugent.

Subs: Dichio, Ormerod, Neal, Wilson, Neal.

From the OS. ;):thumbup:

Hmm I guess many could have predicted the side although they would have preferred something else. Good to see McAuley back with Kisnorbo though :thumbup:

Oh, and as I found out last week, there will be commentary here for the entire City-Preston game :) (you have to go to change match and then select Leicester-Preston)

That bench we've lined up is incredible - one goalkeeper and four attackers. lol

Which will please Thracian ;):thumbup:

come on lads, lets play attacking football today even if we score early on. I'm fed up with drawing games just because Rob doesn't dare to score more than 1 goal.

Thracian?? Is that you?? :ermm::o

:P

Nah I agree with you mate, we need to attack these or we'll get hammered

Archived