Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Ideal Striker To Play Alongside Hume

Give me a ring once it has got to slapstick

dring dring! dring dring!

Hello is that Mr lazyassed****youlotimnowastudenthavingworkedforafewyearsandnowexpectakickback?"

"yes"

"do you suggest a better up front foil"?

As much as I hate the guy I think Alan Smith would be a great loan signing and would be a good move for him - lets face it - he's not going to be getting much action this season for MU.

As someone said before I think also Marlon Harewood would also do the trick. He takes his chances and creates them too. WOuld add some much needed physical strength to the forward line. He might also want out if Magnusson is going to swagger his millions on a new striker.

I think Fryatt partners Hume well, it's just we don't have the Midfield to help them both resulting in Fryatt playing well under his ability.

Steve Howard be a perfect strike partner to Hume.

He's doing very well at the sheep though, so there would be no way on Earth we'd tempt him away from Gay PP :mad:

I reckon somebody who can hold the ball up, win it in the air and find the right passes into space would be brilliant to partner Hume, problem is, anybody who is seriously good at it will cost us a bit more than MM would like to spend methinks

Archived