Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Fryatt

He's as bigger wan ker as the rest of them.

Anyone else beginning to come round to embracing the idea that RK might have lost a fairly substantial segment of the dressing room?

RK can fu ck off too.

As least under Garry Parker we let in 6. Lose in style.

Garry Parker in.

RK out.

We need to get harsh, we're fooking sh ite!

We've been shite for 4 seasons, we've had three different managers and still been shite.

Good god we need MM's cash. Three quality midfielders and a quality striker needed asap please Mandy.

We've been shite for 4 seasons, we've had three different managers and still been shite.

Good god we need MM's cash. Three quality midfielders and a quality striker needed asap please Mandy.

you cant really count the premiership season. we wernt bad that year.

MOTIVATION

Where is it? Why hasn't he got it? What is Kelly doing about it?

Week in week out now we see Fryatt limply attending matches...either Kelly is ****ing up because he's picking a player who's not fit enough - or he's ****ing up because he's not prepared Fryatt mentally.

Whichever way you cut it, Fryatt is now symptomatic for the way Kelly is running the team. There's no passion, no inspiration and no desire.

I am now sick and tired of this bollox. Really ****ing sick and tired of it. :angry:

MOTIVATION

Where is it? Why hasn't he got it? What is Kelly doing about it?

Week in week out now we see Fryatt limply attending matches...either Kelly is ****ing up because he's picking a player who's not fit enough - or he's ****ing up because he's not prepared Fryatt mentally.

Whichever way you cut it, Fryatt is now symptomatic for the way Kelly is running the team. There's no passion, no inspiration and no desire.

I am now sick and tired of this bollox. Really ****ing sick and tired of it. :angry:

Or maybe Fryatt has problems that have nothing to do with Kelly.

He's a wan ker.

They're all a bunch of wan kers.

Might as well have 11 of us out there... at least we'd try. And we'd come fuc king cheap as well.

Sod that I want 4k a week to pull my boots on again.

That or as many balti pies as I can stomach.

I'm only going to play if I can do it in the nude just like the guy in the Crossbar Challenge (this morning on Sky).

Nothing better than a fat nude middle aged man running around with his tackle shriveled by the cold.

Archived