Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Fryatt

Because if he didn't, half the fans would slag him because he'd be playing Elvis or O'Grady instead. :whistle:

Sure, but people wouldn't be slagging him for playing Fryatt :P

Matty is SO obviously out of pace, form, his head (delete as appropriate): he should not be playing in the first team and this much is obvious to anyone watching him on the park.

The rumour on another forum is this. :ph34r::unsure::whistle:

apparently he's had a bust up with kelly and has since put on a load of weight and has stopped showing any interest in playing for us(ie he's not really injured)

could be pure speculation, so don't take it as gospel

Charge of the light brigade says it all...the team needs a proper tactical structure. With exceptions most players cannot impress with poor training methods. Fryatt but needs confidence and games, confidence and games. Get Weso and Williams. If we lose with them in the team...I will join the fcuk kelly band and welcome mandarich wagon.

Tiatto played better than the rest didnt he but?

Although Matty is symptomatic of our on-field problems at present I also believe he holds the answer to it all.

Whatever it takes to motivate him so that he can play to potential will be the thing that sparks the team...to have him and Hume both sparking will be the aspect to our play to drive us on.

I'd rather Kelly find the button now, than his successor in the New Year.

Sounds like typical put 2 and 2 together and come up with 5.

72 more like. Althouh he does look a little tubier than when he first arrived, nothing drastic however.

The lads 20 years old give him a break.

We need another striker :o the four we have aren't good enough.

The rumour on another forum is this. :ph34r::unsure::whistle:

Wouldn't surprise me, he's sounded pretty ineffectual on the pitch, as if he aint even trying... :whistle:

Charge of the light brigade says it all...the team needs a proper tactical structure. With exceptions most players cannot impress with poor training methods. Fryatt but needs confidence and games, confidence and games. Get Weso and Williams. If we lose with them in the team...I will join the fcuk kelly band and welcome mandarich wagon.

Tiatto played better than the rest didnt he but?

Kelly out and Mandaric in are not one bandwagon. The bandwagons relating to the off-field as well as on-field events are not mutually exclusive. You could easily be on the Keep Kelly and Mandaric In bandwagons at the same time. :whistle:

Sounds like typical put 2 and 2 together and come up with 5.

Possible... likely... wouldn't surprise me. :whistle:

Doesn't make too much sense that he'd have fallen out with RK and yet still managed to play... Ryan Smith allegedly threw a tantrum and was sent back to the Arse... inconsistency in the rumours here. ;)

He's shit as well.

:o How could you say that?

He's scored at various levels of football - Youth, Reserve, Conference. ;)

He's a bit taller than the current crop too, isn't he? :ph34r:

He's vanished from the squad profiles page, so I can't confirm his height. :P

Football.co.uk says he's 5'11"

KELLY OUT!!! 018.gif018.gif018.gif

Sorry, about that I feel better now!!!

Fryatt is a waste of space at the moment................but wait a minute.................so is the rest of the squad!!!! :whistle:

Disgraceful! :mad:

:o How could you say that?

He's scored at various levels of football - Youth, Reserve, Conference. ;)

He's a bit taller than the current crop too, isn't he? :ph34r:

Yes well we all know what I think to those levels :thumbup::D

However Fryatt is just as proven, he was just as prolfic (in some cases more so) at. Youth, England Youth, Reserve, Leaue one and last seseason Championship level.

Dodds is no ball winner, he rarely even contribues overall play at all, he will just score you a goal if you put it on a plate for him. Something our midfield wont do. It seems Gravesend managed to deal with him this afternoon as did Forest Green last week so he is clearly not the answer.

Who signed them all?

Maybury? Nissa? Hughes? Fryatt? McCarthy? ;)

I know f*****g Levein bought the bunch of toss pots, but hey ho Kelly is manager now and he can't even motivate Mr Motivator.

Kelly was Leveins coach, and i'm not moaning at just the players, just about the way they play!! :thumbup:

I know f*****g Levein bought the bunch of toss pots, but hey ho Kelly is manager now and he can't even motivate Mr Motivator.

Kelly was Leveins coach, and i'm not moaning at just the players, just about the way they play!! :thumbup:

Nobody can motivate Mr Motivator - he's already motivated. :P

Levein didn't choose Kelly, the board did so we've been told from time to time. He was 'ere but not because Levein wanted him. ;)

We've strayed off-topic a little, though.

So... Dodds In, Fryatt Out. :ph34r:

Yes well we all know what I think to those levels :thumbup::D

However Fryatt is just as proven, he was just as prolfic (in some cases more so) at. Youth, England Youth, Reserve, Leaue one and last seseason Championship level.

I must have been away that day. :ph34r:

Please make your position clear, once more, for the benefit of those who don't already know.

Go on... tell us how you REALLY feel. :smile::D;) ;) :thumbup:

Interesting I started a thread with the exact same topic after the QPR game, and got slated for it. Amazing what a few weeks can do.

As I have said before I think he is overrated. I dont think he has the accuracy and intelligence to beat defenders who have done their homework. Can't knock the guy for effort, but we need goals, and he hasnt consistently delivered.... ever, for us really.

Get Alan Smith in on loan it will solve a heck of a lot of problems.

Archived