Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Norwich Match Thread

Welcome back Josh :(

Logan

Stearman

Kisnorbo

McCarthy

Maybury

Low

Hughes

Tiatto

Porter

Hume

Hammond

Subs: Henderson, Fryatt, McAuley, O'Grady, Wesolowski.

No Nisse? :blink: And how the fock does Low manage to get in the team? Good to see Porter in though.

Weso's clearly not fit yet then, otherwise he'd have started. Still think we'll lose.

No Nisse? :blink: And how the fock does Low manage to get in the team? Good to see Porter in though.

Assuming that he's injured? And if so, why can Sheehan still not get in the team, or even on the bench?

I saw enough of Maybury at left back during the Macclesfield game to suggest he should never play there again :rolleyes:

Sheehan still injured so? Kelly makes me laugh. He realises need to change, but then plays about too much about. Good to see no AJ though. We will draw i think. Low may come good you never know

Assuming that he's injured? And if so, why can Sheehan still not get in the team, or even on the bench?

I saw enough of Maybury at left back during the Macclesfield game to suggest he should never play there again :rolleyes:

Maybury is awful whenever he plays at left-back (he's not exactly great anywhere else to be honest). Sheehan came back injured when he was on loan, so I guess that he still is?

We're fooked. Low is playing and Maybury is at right back. Nils to play lb and Sylla to play RM in that formation, and it'd been a little easier to take for me. At least he's done the sensible thing and started Porter this time.

I tell you what, looking at the team makes me realise just how much in the shite we are! Porter is a plus point.

Strangely, i think Tiatto could win us the game tonight, he can be sporadically good sometimes. Tonight reminds me a bit like I felt when were away at QPR and we beat them 3-2. I'm hoping for a surprise

City: Logan, Stearman, McCarthy, Kisnorbo, Maybury, Low, Hughes, Tiatto, Porter, Hammond, Hume.

Subs: Henderson, Fryatt, McAuley, O'Grady, Wesolowski.

Norwich: Camp, Drury, Shackell, Huckerby, Thorne, Dublin, Earnshaw, Hughes, Etuhu, Colin, Robinson.

Subs: Lewis, Safri, McVeigh, Jarvis, Eagle.

as you can see levi and hammond come in :D but so does low :(

Archived