Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fleckney Fox

Sheff Weds Reaction

FFS

they played SHITE today

and we lost to the 13men there team, the ref and the fookin lino

1st goal - never a corner, let alone a peno, and iirc levi got booted in the head in there box and the ref waved play on

2nd goal- ref passed it to there player to shoot (good finish)

3rd goal - Cant grumble mcauleys mistake

4th goal - exact same challenge that paddy got sent off for

A complete shambles.

What a wretched two years. We need to get this situation sorted asap. This could become the shocking reality - City down - Forest Up - the horror.......

CURBS - COME TO THE RESCUE!

MILAN – Send in the troops – we need a Coup d’état

If it is just hard work, does that mean they haven't been working hard for two and a half years?

I made an informed decision not to go today but all the fans that did go don't deserve a result like that. The people running this club don't value the fans and they're going to lose us if they keep on churning out this sort of rubbish for much longer.

hes on now

Will be working hard on Monday at the training game.

Hit by wonder strikes.

Only 10 men.

We will dust ourselves off and if we keep working hard everything will come good.

I am responsible and we will battle our way through it.

I know the situation is bad but I will not run away from it.

Hit by wonder strikes.

Only 10 men.

We will dust ourselves off and if we keep working hard everything will come good.

Bye then Rob!!

Hit by wonder strikes.

Only 10 men.

Oh he did, in proper Levein stylee.

Having listening to Rob Kelly on the radio, I am more convinced than ever he has to go. He sounds completely clueless and dejected. He just isn't up to it. We continue to lose goals late in either half which only saps confidence further. It was as bad under Levein.

It's heartbreaking to see City in this situation. The board must sack Kelly and give Mandaric the time to bring in a new manager when he takes over, heralding a completely new start for Leicester.

Hit by wonder strikes.

Only 10 men.

Doesn't look like it will matter, Redknapp Jnr will surely be on his way now after what Mandaric witnessed today.

As bad as some of the officialling was today, I think to keep blaming them for defeats is the wrong thing to do. This is why clubs at the bottom always seem to have 'bad luck' with referees - because they do not have the quality to put aside a poor refereeing performance to still go out and win.

Archived