Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fleckney Fox

Sheff Weds Reaction

he needs to - what a disgrace - i have never seen a leicester team as poor as the last two years. RK should resign now. I am not going to a game untill he is sacked or he has resigned. :mad::mad::mad:

Thing is... I don't think that would fix things in itself :(

WHAT A LOAD OF ****ING BO**OCKS!!! Kelly, you gotta go. Thanks for your time, but it'd be better spent somewhere else. I think your probably just about suited for the Hitchin Sunday Football League. I can't believe were going into the xmas period struggling at the bottom of the table! I'm actually feeling the same disgust and utter disbelief i had when Levein was at the helm. Will you all please join me in a prayer. :mad:

Dear God,

I know you're probably busy this time of year, it being your birthday n' all. But there's one or two upset people who really need your help. Can you give us all the Happy Xmas we desire, and see to it that Kelly piss*es off, MM takes no notice of what happend today and see's the potential of this great club and proclaims himself as our new owner around the land ASAP!!!

AMEN : :o

i agree too, he should have gone quite a while ago but i fink the supporters cut him sum slack considering wot a great job he done for us last season! hes took us as far as he can!!

Hes took us as far as the board can take us

No where as weve got no money and he cant wheel and deal as the players are'nt good enough to sell

Archived