Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fleckney Fox

Sheff Weds Reaction

just got back.To be fair i didn't see the penalty cause i was at the other end. But mc cathys sending off was a disgrace, he must have said something cause he couldn't wait to send him off. there were 3 unstoppable shots from them. the ref swung the game but something has to change. :angry:

I had a really good afternoon, three cracking goals and a decent atmosphere for 15 minutes after Hughes incredibly lucky goal,it was better than losing 1-0 Burnley or drawing 0-0 with Colchester thats for certain.

Mcarthy is a dickhead, Maybury is not a left back, Stearmen gives the ball away far to much, Kisnorbo alright defender that he is didn't close down enough today and couldn't pass to save his life.

Midfield wasn't as bad as you would of thought, Tiatto did ok until he got took off (no doubt injured again :rolleyes: ) Hughes was useless fluky goal aside, didn't suppourt the attack or help out the defense. Josh Low has no touch at all. Williams looks nowhere near 100%. Levi was probabley our MOM.

Elvis just hit the back of the net you plank your 5 ****ing yards out!!!! ahhhhh. Hume was shite.

Oh yeah and Conrads footwork was all wrong for their goals.

Ok just got back fro the game so here goes.

1 we were not 3 goals worse than them.

2 three of the best strikes you will see all season

3 we reacted well to the sending off and for a while were the better team.

ok so there's the positives.

but

1 why did it take us to be 2 goals and a man down to find the enthusiasm to start really taking them on? for this I blame Kelly. lack of motivational skill and lack of ambition.

2 quality lacking in almost every position. midfield especially bad though to be fair hughes wasn't too bad.

3 why was tiatto subbed. and not low? if injured ok if not a terribe error by Kelly.

4 mccarthy should not be captain. he shows no real leadership on the pitch and would not have been sent off had he not been booked for dissent in the first half. also his apparent refusal to leave the pitch may well land him in trouble.

5 we were at home but yet again were so negative we did not have a single shot at goal for the entire 1st half! this is not acceptable.

6 no options up front. if the reserves are not good enough then Kelly should bury the hatchet with de vries and recall him. we simply don't have any other options until january. yes I know most of us on here think he's rubbish but he at least scored 10 goals last season and I don't see Hammond fryatt or o'grady doing that at present.

7 as fans i fear we must accept this season is another relegation struggle even if the MM takeover happens as it is clear we need at least 5 -7 more players to e even competitive in the upper reaches of this league.

finally should kelly go? probably yes though it is far from clear what anyone else coulsd achieve long term with the current crop of players. i remember both mcclintock and pleat's sides and this lot are the worst by a considerable distance.

Well what a depressing afternoon. Yes yes there was some outrageous refereeing but let's get one thing clear...In the 40 minutes before their penalty we didn't have a single attempt at goal. I don't think I've ever seen a less cohesive Leicester side than this. I'm not saying it's the worst but we can't seem to string more than 3 passes together at the minute, and to be fair haven't really been able to do so all season.

Fair play to Sheff Weds though. Brilliant (if not slightly annoying) support and in their 3rd goal probably the best goal I've ever seen at the Walkers.

Depressing. <_< :(

Well what a depressing afternoon.

...but meeting me made it all better :whistle::P

The ref was bollocks, the penalty never was, but we would not have won that game if we'd had a five goal lead. The performance lifted once Low went off...coincidence? I think not...But we can't shoot - our goal took a deflection.

The midfield lacks any sense of shape, and the gaps allowed them to have their punts at goal. Yup, they were never worth the margin, we gave them the margin.

McCarthy deserved his sending off for being stupid. Having picked up one yellow for being gobby he then starts applauding the ref. I was waiting for him to walk there and then.

Listening to Kelly you can tell he knows that he's out the door in Jan. If he's not, I may well be.

...but meeting me made it all better :whistle::P

The ref was bollocks, the penalty never was, but we would not have won that game if we'd had a five goal lead. The performance lifted once Low went off...coincidence? I think not...But we can't shoot - our goal took a deflection.

The midfield lacks any sense of shape, and the gaps allowed them to have their punts at goal. Yup, they were never worth the margin, we gave them the margin.

McCarthy deserved his sending off for being stupid. Having picked up one yellow for being gobby he then starts applauding the ref. I was waiting for him to walk there and then.

Listening to Kelly you can tell he knows that he's out the door in Jan. If he's not, I may well be.

Mrs DB finally seen the light, or is running off with RK, when he gets the boot!!

Archived