Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fleckney Fox

Sheff Weds Reaction

If it was given for a high foot, I'm sure it's suppouse to be a indirect free kick any way. Thats what gets me.

Refs make mistakes like this all the time, mainly with obstruction offenses.

I think Mr Styles should of been asked to explain the penalty.

Thats what i said in a earlier post.

The player threw himself at it,Lows foot wasnt even that hight to be honest,i cant see it being given for anything else.

Thats what i said in a earlier post.

The player threw himself at it,Lows foot wasnt even that hight to be honest,i cant see it being given for anything else.

Wayne Andrews I reckon, Coventry scum.

Dissapointed with Rob Styles. He is normally a fairly steady ref.

Just seen the replays on FLR...

Horrible pen decision. Very harsh on Paddy for the second yellow, but you reap what you sow. He wouldn't have been on a second yellow in the first place if he'd kept his stupid mouth shut.

Yes, defensive buffoonery at times, but seriously, what are the odds of scoring three goals like that in one half of football?

Wayne Andrews I reckon, Coventry scum.

Dissapointed with Rob Styles. He is normally a fairly steady ref.

Disagree.

He was sh!te in our last Premiership season (when he helped send us down at Charlton) and he was sh!te again yesterday.

He made a good pass for Wednesday's second goal, though. Some of our midfielders could learn off him! :D

Just seen the replays on FLR...

Horrible pen decision. Very harsh on Paddy for the second yellow, but you reap what you sow. He wouldn't have been on a second yellow in the first place if he'd kept his stupid mouth shut.

Yes, defensive buffoonery at times, but seriously, what are the odds of scoring three goals like that in one half of football?

Lay off Paddy.

OK, so his passions got the better of him, as they often did with Walshy at that age and for many years afterwards.

But I'd rather have players like that than androids who don't give a monkey's about us or our team.

Lay off Paddy.

OK, so his passions got the better of him, as they often did with Walshy at that age and for many years afterwards.

But I'd rather have players like that than androids who don't give a monkey's about us or our team.

Ok, show me where someone suggested we sign 'androids'.

Believe it or not, that's not even allowed.

Kelly deserved the chance to see what he could do this season after those incredible run of results towards the end of last season. However, didn't he say at the time that he was more of a coach then a manager and that he wasn't really interested in the job full time. Ironically, the results started to go downhill when he was offered the job permanantly.

I agree with most of you that RK should go now. I don't think he's got the respect of the players any more.

Someone like Alan Curbishley would fit the bill in my eyes with maybe RK being kept on as coach.

We need a complete overhaul with the playing staff - because they simply aren't good enough for this league.

I'm still keeping the faith though and just hope that MM doesn't get cold feet - that would be a disaster that could end with us being relegated - oh the thought of that just doesn't bear thinking about.

Lay off Paddy.

I agree with your last sentence. When it's proven that collecting senseless bookings for pointless back-chat is a match-winning tactic, I'll agree with the rest as well.

No matter what anyone says about our performance, those were 3 absolutely world class goals.. :worship:

My dad (not a city fan) said all three were brilliant. So did my brother, and he usually only thinks goals scored by his beloved Man U are good goals. :ph34r:

Beating beaten 4-1 at home is pretty terrible stuff... you can't be too angry to lose to three goals like that.

You can, however, be angry that the three goals were all essentially set up by us. lol

Archived