Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Player Ratings vs Sheff Wed

Logan 5 footwork not right but hey ho

stearman 6 had flashes of brilliance

maybury 5 good game

mcarthey 4 good tackles but sending off marks down

kisnorbo 5 dip in form not himself

low 5/6 improving slowly

levi 7 great touches looked like one of our best players

tiatto 6 made them s**t themselves looked good (shouldn't of been subbed)

hughes 6 drifted in and out of game

elvis 6 good touches didn't chase balls tho

hume 5 not usual self

kelly 4 poor subs

ref -3 can fook off back to the prem

REF - 10 : He managed to get Josh Low off the pitch without making it look obvious

------------------------------------------------------------

Logan 6

Stearman 5 - As competent as Private Pike; stupid boy

Kisnorbo 5 - Was he bovered?

McCarthy 4 - Stupid mouth got him the first, twat tackle got him the second. Some captain.

Maybury 5 - I've been generous. I can't remember him in the game.

Low 2 - Both points for kicking someone in the head

Hughes/Williams/Tiatto 6 - But the holes they left gifted the goals

Porter 7 - A nugget of sweetcorn in a pile of shit

Hume 4 - Needs someone half decent to play alongside.

Hammond 2 - I don't care where it is, as long as it is a long way away...but Elvis can **** off there now.

KELLY - Dead man walking

logan 5 not ready or not good enough one of the 2!

Stearman 5 did 2 worse tackles then McCarthy, gave the ball away alot.

Kisnorbo 6 not his best game

McCarthey 5 Wanders where he shouldn't makes tackles where he shouldn't.

Maybury 6 average, worse players than him out there

Low 4 he's just crap!

Hughes 7 worked hard, played alright too

Tiatto 6 Ok

Porter 7 Put some good balls in, but needs a target

Hammand 6 Handful but should've scored

Hume 5 Not his best game

Williams 6 Some nice touches needs to be playing.

Logan - 6 - Made a great save to briefly keep us in the game

Stearman - 5 - Just will not tackle

McCarthy - 4 - Let us down as the club captain - Idiot

Kisnorbo - 5 - OK

Maybury - 5 - Clearly not a left back...Is Nils Injured ?

Low - 3 - Enough said

Hughes - 6.5 - Looked more commited in the second half.Scored although very fortunate.

Tiatto - 6 - Did alright.

Porter - 7 - MOTM, Added some energy and was unlucky with his volley

Hume - 6 - He really does need a big man to play along with to help him

Hammond - 5 - Ran around alot...Again, otherwise did not give anything

Subs

Wlliams - 5 - Still not match fit... spread play better

McAuely 4 - at fault for a goal

Fryatt - N/A

REF - 10 : He managed to get Josh Low off the pitch without making it look obvious

Logan 6

Stearman 5 - As competent as Private Pike; stupid boy

Kisnorbo 5 - Was he bovered?

McCarthy 4 - Stupid mouth got him the first, twat tackle got him the second. Some captain.

Maybury 5 - I've been generous. I can't remember him in the game.

Low 2 - Both points for kicking someone in the head

Hughes/Williams/Tiatto 6 - But the holes they left gifted the goals

Porter 7 - A nugget of sweetcorn in a pile of shit

Hume 4 - Needs someone half decent to play alongside.

Hammond 2 - I don't care where it is, as long as it is a long way away...but Elvis can **** off there now.

KELLY - Dead man walking

lol

You can't blame Tiatto for their goals he wasn't on the pitch!

How can you not remember Maybury, I'll remember those snazy red boots for the rest of my natural.

Logan - 6 - Made a great save to briefly keep us in the game

Stearman - 5 - Just will not tackle

McCarthy - 4 - Let us down as the club captain - Idiot

Kisnorbo - 5 - OK

Maybury - 5 - Clearly not a right back...Is Nils Injured ?

Low - 3 - Enough said

Hughes - 6.5 - Looked more commited in the second half.Scored although very fortunate.

Tiatto - 6 - Did alright.

Porter - 7 - MOTM, Added some energy and was unlucky with his volley

Hume - 6 - He really does need a big man to play along with to help him

Hammond - 5 - Ran around alot...Again, otherwise did not give anything

Subs

Wlliams - 5 - Still not match fit... spread play better

McAuely 4 - at fault for a goal

Fryatt - N/A

He clearly is!

Logan - 5 - could be a good keeper if Fat Mike would leave him alone. About as agile as Fat Boy Fat in his heyday this afternoon.

Stearman - 5- Clearly hates Kelly, clearly hates being shunted around the chalkboard and clearly is confused about what he should be doing. How is he ever going to get to a consistent performance level?

Maybury - 5 - Not a left back, could have done better but hung out to dry by Kelly.

McCarthey - 0 - Absolute disgrace once again, it's not like this is the first time. He's dog-filth as a footballer, thank Christ he is now suspended for a few games.

Kisnorbo - 5 - Been bollocks ever since he got called up to play for the Soccer-Roos, mind you having Paddy-whack next to you won't help your cause either.

Low - 2 - Not his fault but he is worse than Junior Lewis.

Porter - 5 - Gets away with murder because he is 'home grown'.

Tiatto - 4 - As useful as a wet paper bag carry a bottle of Moet.

Hughes - 7 - I like Hughes, he is endering himself to me and he, Hume and Kisnorbo are the only ones ever likely to score at present.

Hume - 5 - He's not all that anyway, well not like some of the halfwits around me would have you believe, but the poor blighter needs a partner and some support.

Hammond - 2 - Just because he runs around a bit and 'tries hard' mean sod all. He gets paid well for it. Christ if we want triers then go in the crowd and pull out 11 fit looking lads and let them at it.

Subs - contributed the square root of naadaa to the game for us so I can't be arsed, nor can Williams or Fryatt by the looks of it.

The long and short of it is the players no longer respect the management and will not play for them.

You can't blame Tiatto for their goals he wasn't on the pitch!

How can you not remember Maybury, I'll remember those snazy red boots for the rest of my natural.

Nope, I don't blame Danny, it was my lazy way of writing it up...and I reckon he was worth a seven in the first half, the more I've thought about it. I was gutted when the second half started and he wasn't there but JL was.

I still don't get how we seemed to dominate most of the game but couldn't convert it into a goal advantage.

*ping*

Oh yes I do - Elvis Hammond.

Nope, I don't blame Danny, it was my lazy way of writing it up...and I reckon he was worth a seven in the first half, the more I've thought about it. I was gutted when the second half started and he wasn't there but JL was.

I still don't get how we seemed to dominate most of the game but couldn't convert it into a goal advantage.

*ping*

Oh yes I do - Elvis Hammond.

:laugh: :laugh:

That sound, I think Fryatt's first dinner of the evening is ready.

name='dannyboy11' post='467228' date='Dec 2 2006, 08:41 PM']

The Leicester players were crap today, Hume and Kisnorbo... definitely needed to be their usual selves.

QUOTE(joeb @ Dec 2 2006, 06:57 PM) *

ref -3 can fook off back to the prem

Aren't you being a bit generous?

a little, will change in a bit :ph34r:

Logan 6- Didn't have a chance with any of the goals

Stearman 6- Sometimes frustrating when he thinks he can hit an inch perfect long ball

McCarthy 5- Terrible captain, silly sending off as usual.

Kisnorbo 6- Sound game

Maybury 6/7- One of our better players on the day

Low 5- Gave away the penalty which I thought was very harsh.

Hughes 6- Scored the goal and put in a sound performance

Tiatto 4- What did he do?

Levi 8- City star man for me.

Hume 5- Had very very very very little to feed on

Hammond 5- Ditto Hume

Logan...6.5 (Made one terrific save, the OS described it as world class, and had no chance with the goals from where I sat).

Stearman 6 (Good and bad. Was it him or Kisnorbo caught in possession for the fourth goal because it was the second example of running with the ball cost a goal within minutes of each other)

McCarthy 4 (He only reinfoced a lousy performance with his sending off although from my angle he did everything he could to avoid Whelan)

Kisnorbo 4 (His passing and his free kicks swere diabolical. Anything he tries beyond 10 yards can go anywhere)

Maybury 4 (Skinned alive when their winger took him on and would have conceded a goal through it had Logan not made his superb save. Also looked lost with his distribution of the left side despite having reasonable options).

Low 0 (That's not a facetious score. His on or two minor contributions were more than eclipsed by the penalty he gave away - what the hell was he doing in the penalty box anyway - and by his half-hearted efforts in every other phase. If he was clockwork he'd be a dancing fairy - in fact he might be clockwork cos he soon winds down again even if he does something moderately well).

Hughes 7 (Good goal even with the deflective assist. He's looked a better playuer since Porter was back to give him options and the back up if he goes forward. Had several shots in quick succession and linked play quite well at times.)

Tiatto 6 (Okay but still doesn't give us enough imagination in midfield. Too much of a one-trick pony with his free kicks as well)

Porter 8 (Assisted Hughes with his goal, brought the best save out of Sheffield's keeper with what was a difficult shot, always tried to be constructive, mostly retained possession, worked hard and never let his head drop for one second when things went wrong)

Hammond 6.75 (One on target shot brought a good save in the first half, generally worked hard and always threatened. Caused considerable trouble with his varied running)

Hume 5.5 (Tried and tried but very little seemed to come off for him. Seemed to get more wound up than was good for him. Is clearly getting targetted as a man to mark and needs to find an answer)

Subs:

McAuley 4 (Not impressed).

Fryatt 4.5 (Just the one half break that I noticed but a short and inconsequential appearance)

Williams 6 (Caught napping for their third goal I believe. Some good passes but clearly off the pace).

Archived